girls accidentally seeing your penis

mausolea_tardy

Experimental Member
Media
how do you guys feel when girls accidentally see your penis? this has happened to me many times and there was never a time when i was subconsciously trying to show it off

for example, i was spending the night at a friend's (female with a bf, not trying anything) place where we had to sleep in the same bed, different positions though, i was in a t-shirt and boxers. when i woke up, my blanket had shifted and was only covering my chest, i looked down and realized i had some morning wood poking out the top of my boxers onto my stomach. she had already been up for half an hour, so there wasn't any doubt in my mind that she saw what was going on. the rest of the morning was awkward and i never felt the same around her again.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Njqt466: Really? I figured most girls have either accidentally or on purpose. One of my female cousins used to spy on us male cousins as she was *VERY* curious about guys. :eek:

Accidentally and unknowingly exposed myself a few times.

Stayed over at best friend's house and slept on the couch. Since I can only sleep naked, I thought I was adequately covered with the blanket, but apparently not. His sister got quite an eyeful at her leisure because I was out cold.

Years later at my house, best friend's girlfriend shows up and I'm sick as a dog and wrapped up only in a large quilt. I must have pulled the quilt up a little too high to keep it off the floor, and gave her a full view of the goods for at least 20 min. :redface: After that, her seeing me nude was no big deal for either of us as she liked the view. :cool:

Then there were the various wild parties at friend's houses that I stayed over at. We won't get into that, though. :biggrin1:

Reactions: xljames91

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Once, that I can recall, it was my female gym teacher.
During our swimming classes only the women were allowed to use their changing room, the guys were made to get changed poolside out in the open for some unknown reason. Usually I'd cover myself with a towel while getting changed, but it slipped off accidentally.

Hmm, that was a weird situation, now that I think about it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, that I can recall, it was my female gym teacher.
During our swimming classes only the women were allowed to use their changing room, the guys were made to get changed poolside out in the open for some unknown reason. Usually I'd cover myself with a towel while getting changed, but it slipped off accidentally.

Hmm, that was a weird situation, now that I think about it.

Tell the truth No_Strings.:cool: I bet you frequently strutted about in all your nude glory, like a bantam rooster. :tongue:

Njqt466: Really? I figured most girls have either accidentally or on purpose. Nope, I guess I really have led a very sheltered life.
Accidentally and unknowingly exposed myself a few times. This does not surprise me. :wink:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister-in-law, of all people, watched me change into my swim trunks right in front of her. Well, I didn't know I was in front of her at the time, as we were at her parents house. We were sleeping in the den during a holiday visit (too young to rate a guest room; those went to the older folks). Well, I went to our "room" to change and when I finally was dressed I turned to go to the sun porch on the way to the pool. My heart dropped 20 feet when I saw the accordian door was already open wide to the sun porch where my sister-in-law was reading a magazine but facing in my direction.

I know my face turned many shades of red. She was on 17 and still living at home. I apologized profusely for the floor show, but she just had this wicked smile on her face not even looking at me, eyes on her magazine. All she said was "it's all right."

But the most embarrassing and I think psychologically damaging was my step-daughter. She was a senior in high school and spending the night with a friend after the football game. My wife and I had dinner and half a movie. I say half because we got quite amorous during the movie and had to leave. After all, we had the house to ourselves and wanted to make the best of it. We were half-dressed when we made it in the house and within seconds the other half was gone. She made the comment that we had never "christened" the kitchen so off we went. It was pitch black in there, so she told me go and get a candle out of the bathroom. You can imagine how fast I ran to that bathroom, but when I opened the door the scream from inside literally threw me back out of the door. My step-daughter was on the toilet in there and thought she was being attacked.

My Louisville Slugger became a No.4 spaghetti in record time as the door slammed in my face throwing me into darkness again. I had to follow my wife's anxious voice asking what had happened. I explained everything and said "you better talk to her."

I went to bed and left the two to talk. So when the wife came back in the room I asked her if she was ok and if she said anything.

She said "It's big!"

I was angry because I thought my wife was teasing me, but that is actually what she said. I couldn't face her for two days. I think I was damaged more than she was. She had come home after the game to get some things and made a quick trip to the potty before her friend would come pick her up.

The kicker: my wife was still amorous that night, but alas, I was too shakened to perform.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few times. just usually around friends. and quite a few of them had already seen it anyway, so it wasn't really that big a deal. just something to laugh about.

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
haha yah.... me and a friend, we went out a few times back then, were in my room and joking around, and I said something about the leg hair on my thigh, and i pulled up the leg of my shorts to show her, and i went a bit high and my cock and balls came out, and she saw. It wasn't awkward, we laughed about it long and hard, and still do to this day.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At parties in highschool packs of girls would hang out in the bathroom and play makeup and hair and shit. I gave them 1 min notice I needed to use the bathroom most said fuck off but when i finally said times up most cleared out. there was 2 left that didnt believe me and i warned them one more time and they grumble one saying shed doubt shed see anything anyways. I laughed and just pulled it out took a little work I was drunk. the girls went silent and heard the ones waiting out side the open door giggle loudly. the closest girl made a joke saying maybe i should hold both hands to control i properly the other said somthing to the effect of "do you want a hand" they both giggled so i figured i should make a joke. I let go and said " your welcome to join in!" and gave them a salute while while finishing my business hands free.

the other one that comes to mind isnt really an exposure is once when i was working at the mall i was walking from store to store on my lunch and this hot young mom/baby sitter don't know which was walking with her little toddler girl. The little girl escaped her woman and ran out across mall traffic and into my leg. She then firmly grabbed hold of my dangle. The young woman didnt notice at first she was busy trying to get the kid but as she bent over to pick up the girl she realised what the girl was holding onto as she bent over and came eye to eye with it. needless to say it was a death grip and i think she wanted to play tug of war as the woman pulled at the kid. The young woman was blushing very hard and trying not to laugh. She apologized and finally showed on her cards when she commented saying " hope every thing survives Id certainly hate for somthing to be damaged" she than winked and shot a glance at my dick that i sure she notice made it jump. I definatly took notice when she was in the mall after that and I'm pretty sure she saw me

Reactions: xljames91

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no accident about it. During the summer months as a teen, a group of us neighborhood kids would get together,usually an equal mix of girls and boys, 14-16 years old.

Back in the '70's an inground pool was a rarety, so when one of the girls families got one installed, that was the place to go. Because it was on the spur of the moment kind of time frame, none of the guys had swimming trunks, no speedos then, so we just wore our tighty whities.

The girls just wore long t-shirts and panties. It didn't dawn on us guys for quite some time that the girls were always the first to initiate the swimming outings...always when there was a "bunch" of us guys, right after playing baseball or kickball or other event where we were extra hot and sweaty.

The guys were busy horsing around and the girls just put thier toes in the water and sat there watching us and laughed and giggled. I found out the next year that the grils were setting us guys up so they could see our cocks and pubic hair through the white cotton underwear. Once the cotton got wet there was no hiding what was underneath.

We never realized that we were showing that much, or maybe we did and didn't care, but I guess we put on quite the show for the girls in attendance. Some of the guys really had a full pouch in their briefs....I noticed a few myself.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of girls have seen my dick... Can't say too many of them were acidental though :wink: Hehe.

LOL If you got it flaunt it lad!

I accidentally did it in front of friends at a party. It was a PJ party and I thought I had buttoned the single fly button on my pants. Later one of the females sidles up, pushes me into a corner and I'm thinking she is going to kiss me. Nope. She reaches down and buttons the button and says "Thanks for the show, I doubt you want this seen since you are sporting wood."

Thanks God we were all pretty hammered. I wasn't terribly embarrased, but my girlfriend found the whole thing more embarrassing than I did. I kind of found it flattering.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife's GF(lived next door) got a nice view of my package late one afternoon. we went boating that day and when we got home, the wife needed her cock, so I delivered the goods. I fell asleep, nude, spread eagled on the bed. the wife was in the back making supper. and the GF popped in the back door, and there I was to the left,laying on the bed, kitchen to the back right. It was an old house with 2 back doors, odd layout.

The GF told me this later that night while we were out drinking and dancing, or I would not have known. She grabbed my crotch in a crowded bar, and I said what are you doing? She told me what she had seen, and she said she stood there for 2-3 minutes and then quietly slipped outside and knocked on the door like she just got there. she said she had no idea that skinny guys had nice fat cocks, and she was no prude, she fucked her share of guys over the 4 yrs we were neighbors. she "bothered" me on several occasions and I had my chance to fuck her, but I knew she could not be discreet, and I did not want to give up my wife & marriage for her pussy.

It was really no big deal, as we all used to go skinny dipping at the rock quarries around here in our teens and 20's, boys and girls.The wife's GF was not part of the local scene then. And a few years after this incident, the GF and her then BF, myself and wife sunbathed nude one afternoon on a beach, Mississippi river, mid week. We were pretty drunk.