Girls?? Do you ever get scared when you see a big cock??

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there. This is Ann. I have had many males over quite a few years. This is what I know. No two cocks are alike. Most black cocks are a bit larger than white dicks. The longer and thicker the cock is the more pleasure i derive from fucking it. My largest so far is a true fourteen inches. Calvin is black and adorable and OMG. When I cum with a huge cock inside of me it is like heaven. Thickness wise the thickest I have had is literally as big around as a beer can. This male is one of my favorites. He often stops in unannounced and I can honestly tell u I never refuse him. xoxo Ann

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there. This is Ann. I have had many males over quite a few years. This is what I know. No two cocks are alike. Most black cocks are a bit larger than white dicks. The longer and thicker the cock is the more pleasure i derive from fucking it. My largest so far is a true fourteen inches. Calvin is black and adorable and OMG. When I cum with a huge cock inside of me it is like heaven. Thickness wise the thickest I have had is literally as big around as a beer can. This male is one of my favorites. He often stops in unannounced and I can honestly tell u I never refuse him. xoxo Ann

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is this the wrong place for him to ask such a question? This is a support group for guys with large penises. Isn't it conceivabale that some female members might visit because they find it troublesome that their partner has a large penis? After all, there would be no need to call this a support group if there weren't occasionally downsides to having a large penis.

geeka

1st Like
Media
Depends on what the owner of the cock has in mind. The wrong attitude can turn anybody off. By the way, size isn't everything. Most big cocked men have no idea how to use the damned things, according to a therapist pal of mine who treats couples for sexual disfunction. And have you seen on here how many pics of men with small cocks there are? LMAO I guess beauty AND size is in the eye of the beholder.