Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Accidentally posted this in the womens issues forum. While that is fine, I think this video has a more general appeal to everyone.

There's been a thread before about this tv series, but I don't believe the video was uploaded, just pictures. I decided to download the first 4 episodes. I've uploaded the 2nd and most appropriate episode for this forum, ( which I saw last year on TV ) for those of you who haven't seen it. It includes 3 guys testing methods of penis enlargement, secrets of the clitoris, intercourse showing the penis thrusting and ejaculating inside the vagina by way of a clever little camera, the g spot, how to manually stimulate penis growth without any devices, genital warts, and how a penis was sewn back on after being severed by the guys wife, someone other than bobbit. :smile:

85mb, streaming:
http://www.zshare.net/video/112329951c9585f1/

I downloaded the entire collection... I didn't learn anything new besides extremely obese people can fuck each others fat instead of vaginas.

Shut up! seriously?! I'm sure they did that family guy 1ce

D

deleted105034

I watched the first one, it was okay.

Pretty funny how they did the "proof" that penis enlargement works...

I watched the first one, it was okay.

Pretty funny how they did the "proof" that penis enlargement works...

Did you see how they measured? how bias was that? I mean they didn't even measure from the base in the final measurement for the enlargo cream.