Girls humping you in their sleep

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ive spent a few nights with my girl and I have always noticed she moves and makes a lot of moans in her sleep. She tells me she dreams about banging me a LOT! The other night, im on the verge to sleepin, we are spooin, all of a sudden, she starts moving her hips and rubbing on me imitating sex. Not a motion she has ever done before. I just went along and moved mine too. She didnt respond to any words or much, pretty sure she was out cold.

Another clue is that she likes to kiss a lot and was not kissing during this, just goin at it.

I turned her to face me and she started doin it missionary style. She grabbed my cock eventually and slowly stroked it.

It was kinda cool as it was out of the blie, anyone else ever had a similar experience?

We talked about it nd she was happy she pleased me but didnt remember any of it.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the "blowjob alarm clock", but what you describe isn't all that rare. Enjoy it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
confirmed sleep humper. unrepentant groper. also known to snuzzle, fondle, kiss and talk dirty in my sleep. awkward when you are not in a relationship with the person sharing bed space with you.

i have full permission from my partners to let hands roam. they have my okay to molest at will. :smile:

ML

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
The middle of the night fondle is a great thing. Nothing like being woke up or waking your partner up at like 3 in the morning for a little romp and then passing out in each others arms all tired and sweaty and and.........I need to get laid. :mad:

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Blow Job Alarm Clock"

Yeah, I think I saw them open for the Violent Femmes a while back.

And, yes, I've had a girl totally go off on my junk while she was asleep. She did it all the time, actually. At least once a week. And she was most definitely NOT faking. She was bordering on nympho while awake. When we broke up my huey 'bout thanked me. LOL.