Girls, is a long thin cock also a "big" cock?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
6.5 x 4.5 a big cock?
6.5 x 4.75
6.5 x 5
6.5 x 5.5
6.5 x 5.75
6.5 x 6

6.75 x 4.5
6.75 x 4.75
6.75 x5
6.75 x5.5
6.75 x 5.75
6.75 x 6

7 x 4.5
7 x 4.75
7 x 5
7 x 5.5
7 x 5.75
7 x 6

Pick any combination of L x G :biggrin1:

Could you just make this multiple choice :15: OK, i highlighted my preferences but ideally id get 9 x 6

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting that you class 6.5 x 5 as big. I think a lot of the issue for guys it that when you girls rightly state 8 or 9 x 6 as your ideal, they see that as the minimum entry level for the big boys club. Topics like this help guys.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks a lot for your answers Lee. Funny calling someone else Lee, it's my real name too :wink:

Interesting that you class 6.5 x 5 as big. I think a lot of the issue for guys it that when you girls rightly state 8 or 9 x 6 as your ideal, they see that as the minimum entry level for the big boys club. Topics like this help guys.

Yep I agree, but even so, Lee has confirmed my thoughts that to be classed 'big' doesn't mean the specific kind of sizes everyone thinks of. It's more attainable than that. I've always maintained that 'big' is about the overall package and is in the eye and the pussy of the beholder. Lee says that 6.5 x 5 is her personal starting point of 'big' (presumably that size has good enough eye candy and sufficient pussy expanding capability for her) and I think that's fair comment. I'll bet there's a lot of women who would agree with Lee.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of cocks are long and thin, but I don't consider them "big." Some girth is needed to fill out what I consider big. I'll take a fat 7-incher (6+ inch circumference) over a thin 9-incher any day.

Agreed?

My wife agrees - I'm in 7L x 5.5-6G. She always said I was big when we started dating and later said to her big = thick.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of cocks are long and thin, but I don't consider them "big." Some girth is needed to fill out what I consider big. I'll take a fat 7-incher (6+ inch circumference) over a thin 9-incher any day.

Agreed?

Agreed.

Length does not equal GIRTH.

Reactions: BdOlympian

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Agreed?

Yes. I like some length but girth is a must. Nothing like the feeling of being stretched and filled.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The long skinny ones can easily poke a girls cervix painfully. Don't understand why a big fat one is less likely to hit a cervix.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I like some length but girth is a must. Nothing like the feeling of being stretched and filled.

my wife would agree with you.

I am 7.25" x 6.25", and never considered myself "big" because I thought gals wanted length and I didn't think 7" was long. I hit the bar scene when younger and some gals would get "frisky" and slip a hand or a finger into my 501's. of course I wasn't erect, maybe a chubby, but they were checking for a thick cock. the expressions on their faces are etched into my memory. "that's what I need" or "that's what I want".

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just fyi, the cervix is not the back of the vag.
When a girl is aroused, the cervix moves up and out of the way.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Female_anatomy.png

Y'know I have never had it visualized for me that way. My ex couldnt really sit straight up when she was on top because I was hitting something, but I didnt think it was her cervix because I can go all the way in for most positions. But now looking at that image I know I was hitting the cervix because of the curve of my cock.