Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I haven't personally seen lots of penis' but my wife has. She said a guy she dated in HS had a small penis. My wife is petite at 5'3" and has small hands. I would say he was 3" hard by what she says. She said that she could make his dick disapear in her hand. She said sex was horrible.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly no, it's not my ability to reason that is having the problem, and I'm not necessarily saying that yours is.
Think about it, people see a big one and they're like "whoah, gotta measure this!" but they don't for a small one, implying there is something to be embarrassed about.

It's like saying "no, don't talk about the penises of small guys, it will insult their masculinity" when penis size truly has NOTHING to do with how masculine the man is. How we perceive it is a different matter. But once you say "no, I don't want to be insulting" means that you have already bought into the insulting thought process of "small penises are a joke".

Regardless of how you feel a man with a small penis should feel, it doesn't mean that he will feel that way because of societal perceptions.

I know that the man with the smallest penis that I dated was extremely self-conscious. He was well aware of his "less than average" size.

As women, our sensitivity to discussing small sizes doesn't reveal our own perceptions of size but is a response to a respect toward those men, a desire to protect them from judgement from the less enlightened, and an innate sense that it isn't socially acceptable to discuss it.

To sum up and bring it back to my initial point, a combition of sensitivity towards the feeling of individuals and an avoidance of socially unacceptable topics comprises what is known as "social tact."

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As women, our sensitivity to discussing small sizes doesn't reveal our own perceptions of size but is a response to a respect toward those men, a desire to protect them from judgement from the less enlightened, and an innate sense that it isn't socially acceptable to discuss it.

Too bad all women don't feel that way. There are quite a few that are harsh and cruel about it, even intentionally going out of their way to be so.

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regardless of how you feel a man with a small penis should feel, it doesn't mean that he will feel that way because of societal perceptions.

I know that the man with the smallest penis that I dated was extremely self-conscious. He was well aware of his "less than average" size.

To sum up and bring it back to my initial point, a combition of sensitivity towards the feeling of individuals and an avoidance of socially unacceptable topics comprises what is known as "social tact."

I deeply respect what u say Petite.

This size issue is being talked about in strange ways. I am an average guy and would love to have a bigger one but thats all. I have never had size problems with the women i slept with, managed to give them great orgasms one after another. They always came back to me. I am sure i could manage this with a small one too. What i believe is that the biggest sex organ is between the two ears. Some guys have small ones and some of the ones in the small range can be great lovers but some can be lousy. Having said that i must add that these lousy ones are not lousy because of their size but they are so because of their lack of effort in bed. I have heard stories about men who suck in bed although they are well endowed because they think size is everything and they dont need to spend anymore effort to please their partner. Dick size is only a detail and being a good lover means pleasing your woman fully with the way you look at her, the way you smell, the way you smile, the way you touch etc. and while doing this if u have a big one it is a bonus, if not the rest is enough to give her a heaven.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is it tactful to freely give compliments and praise, but hold your tongue when you feel critical or insulting?

Aren't these answers obvious?

You are entitled to post and say what you want. I don't understand the issue. Nobody knows who you are and nobody will know who you are talking about.

This is all in fun.

The smallest I have seen was 5 inches long and 4 inches around.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do these guys post here? if not, then what is the issue?

I suppose I suffer from the problem of having principles that won't cave in to the influence of peer pressure or the anonymity of the internet.

Sorry.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what peer pressure? it's just how it is. smaller cocked guys have a disadvantage.

By "peer pressure" I was referring to all the people on this thread so far who have criticized me in one way or another for refusing to answer this question.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your average? It looks like above average to me.....what size is that?

This size issue is being talked about in strange ways. I am an average guy and would love to have a bigger one but thats all. I have never had size problems with the women i slept with, managed to give them great orgasms one after another. They always came back to me. I am sure i could manage this with a small one too. What i believe is that the biggest sex organ is between the two ears. Some guys have small ones and some of the ones in the small range can be great lovers but some can be lousy. Having said that i must add that these lousy ones are not lousy because of their size but they are so because of their lack of effort in bed. I have heard stories about men who suck in bed although they are well endowed because they think size is everything and they dont need to spend anymore effort to please their partner. Dick size is only a detail and being a good lover means pleasing your woman fully with the way you look at her, the way you smell, the way you smile, the way you touch etc. and while doing this if u have a big one it is a bonus, if not the rest is enough to give her a heaven.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Why would I do that? So I could tell other people? That sounds tacky.

So I could record that number in my diary and never tell anyone? Then why estimate?

I actually dated the guy with the smallest penis for a little while. He gave fantastic head. And a lot of it. I know I came for him more often than I have for a lot of men.
:cool:

true what is the point? "OMG there are different sized penises!":eek:

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

To turn the tables around a bit. What about women with small breasts? Are they worse in bed than women with larger breasts. Are women with larger breasts more confident? I know my wife isn't confident with her small 34-A's. She doesn't like her tits and she has a bad perception about her body. Add that and her lack of effort in bed= poor lover. Not saying every woman with small breasts is a bad lover, but I'm guessing it can hinder them from being the best they could be in bed.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be fair, there is some level of difference between refusing to answer a question yourself (either actively as you have, or passively by just not responding and moving on to another thread instead), and doing so while also deriding others as tactless and cruel for choosing to respond themselves. perhaps it is less these others trying to peer pressure you into answering yourself and more defending either their own inclination to respond or defending those that have done so.

also, there's nothing in the OP saying that a smaller than average or average sized penis is a BAD thing worthy of ridicule, nor was it saying anyone had to give someone's name or discuss the context. it merely asked for the measurements. anything added beyond that would be the respondents' choice. in some cases, it might actually be a GOOD thing...there are plenty of stories of guys with smaller equipment who know how to use it quite well or make up for it in other regards (as the discussion threads about larger men have revealed some problems those sizes have, or the men's lack of ability in its usage). mentioning those things as well could help alleviate some of the insecurity that is often associated with being less endowed, don't you think? just an open and honest discussion...nothing wrong with that. ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be fair, there is some level of difference between refusing to answer a question yourself (either actively as you have, or passively by just not responding and moving on to another thread instead), and doing so while also deriding others as tactless and cruel for choosing to respond themselves. perhaps it is less these others trying to peer pressure you into answering yourself and more defending either their own inclination to respond or defending those that have done so.

also, there's nothing in the OP saying that a smaller than average or average sized penis is a BAD thing worthy of ridicule, nor was it saying anyone had to give someone's name or discuss the context. it merely asked for the measurements. anything added beyond that would be the respondents' choice. in some cases, it might actually be a GOOD thing...there are plenty of stories of guys with smaller equipment who know how to use it quite well or make up for it in other regards (as the discussion threads about larger men have revealed some problems those sizes have, or the men's lack of ability in its usage). mentioning those things as well could help alleviate some of the insecurity that is often associated with being less endowed, don't you think? just an open and honest discussion...nothing wrong with that. ;)

It was never my intention to deride anyone, and I apologize if anyone feels that I have derided them. I simply believe that integrity involves not only acting upon my beliefs but openly stating my reasons for acting upon them.

It was also my intention to defend myself and the other ladies on this thread who chose not to answer and to explain to those confused why we would not want to answer why women might choose not to.

crackoff said:
Aww leave Petite alone. As her avatar says, she's always a lady - even anonymously!

Aw, thank you!

rob_just_rob said:
Shame on you for refusing to provide j/o material to the SPH crowd.

LOL! I hadn't realized that I was being so inconsiderate! Shame on me!

Last edited:

D_Blanche Badabing

Experimental Member
Media
I can't say I'm really one to whip out the measuring tape.

Although I have been with smaller guys who have happily given me measurements. I prefer my men to be bigger but how you use it still remains the most important factor I've found.