Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe fanning the flames with statements like, "He made up for his size with his skill" is a derogatory remark and should be called as such.

Clarification: I didn't mean to allude that petite said this. I'm just using that statement that I've heard over and over again as an example of how something has good intentions, but has ab obvious insult in the undertone.

My bad.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clarification: I didn't mean to allude that petite said this. I'm just using that statement that I've heard over and over again as an example of how something has good intentions, but has ab obvious insult in the undertone.

My bad.

I appreciate this.

Regardless of whether anyone agrees with my stance, I don't believe I deserve being treated rudely or having insulting names hurled at me.

Even if I have unintentionally between-the-lines accidentally insulted men with small penises (which I don't believe I have) I still deserve credit for trying my best to behave as nobly as possible and with integrity and I believe that at least earns me the right to be spoken to respectfully.

Obviously it's possible for some to read between the lines of what I've written and attribute attitudes or intentions to me that are less than flattering. I believe that while it is possible to pick apart anyone's argument by focusing upon the specific wording of cherry picked sentences, that doing so when it contradicts the obvious intention of the poster is a dishonest arguing tactic.

The stances attributed to me by Gillette are not mine. I think I have been clear and most people understand my intentions, which has been expressed to me by many people.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
:wink:This is a pretty pointless spat. No offence was meant, & only personal moral, not " superior" morals intended. Think of how few women on the forum have responded.

I've only had a woman ask once! To busy enjoying the sexplay to bother with all that nonsense!

Admittedly though, I have whipped out a tape myself for a girl on a couple of occassions on particularly engorged sessions, & said now you've something to tell ya friends!

At which point they'll say " I've had bigger"!:wink: I'd say " It isn't a contest", then they'd grin & say " but you bought the tape"!

Ladies, so much smarter in the sack!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and he's your ex becaaaaaaaaausse......:wink:

Not because of the size or the sex - simply because I moved to Michigan for a year - and hey, I was just an ordinary teenager... :redface:

Did you date him before you had any experience with large dicks?

Nope, he was my first - but I knew how both average and large cocks looked before we met. Living in Europe, you're used to seeing naked people on the beaches and on the telly - so I knew he was small from the first moment...

You see this stance as taking the moral high ground, thus, assigning low morals to those asking or giving answers.

Well, it's a well-known fact that my morals are sooooo low - that's the sole reason I answered the OP - not my track record of always being 100% honest :wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it's a well-known fact that my morals are sooooo low - that's the sole reason I answered the OP - not my track record of always being 100% honest :wink:

Please don't put words in my mouth or continue this ridiculous "reading between the lines" of my posts. I never said that it would be immoral to answer the question. That was entirely Gillette's accusation, part of her unkind interpretation of my thoughts and intentions. It is not true.

I am not judging you for answering it and I liked that you explained that you were with this person for many years, making the point that size wasn't a factor to you when you chose your mate.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wink:This is a pretty pointless spat. No offence was meant, & only personal moral, not " superior" morals intended. Think of how few women on the forum have responded.

I agree!

I am also surprised by the male response to this thread. Men in PMs or in chat have only mentioned my posts in three threads. In descending order they are these, by number of comments by male members of LPSG: Milking the Penis, Deepthroating, and this thread. The first two are not surprising at all, of course. It's the third one that's interesting.

I was surprised that this thread was worthy of comment, but lots of guys, apropos of nothing, have brought it up to say that they respect what I wrote here, or to say that they love a woman with integrity. I got one PM that specifically mentioned that he appreciated that I was a woman of tact and who has concern for the feelings of others.

So while I seem to have inadvertently offended one woman, maybe two, I hope not more than that, and I seem to be unable to repair whatever unintentional wounds I may have inflicted, I also seem to have also impressed a lot of the male members of LPSG. And that's really really interesting.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, let me say that I have never seen petite be anything but respectful and polite. This thread has been no exception!!

That's pretty fucked up. That's one of my biggest fears is that some woman I'm sleeping with is going to tell her friends or my friends my size. I try to do my best to ensure they know how important it is to me that they don't say anything, but women are pretty cruel so it's only a matter of time before the word gets out if it hasn't already.

I know that I'm not the only one that can look in your gallery and see that you should have no concern about your size!!

Uhhh you ARE on the "Large Penis..." group. If you don't want to show your penis, try an Evangelical Christian chat site.

What time are you on cam?? :wink:

Sorry but, what is SPH?

Actually it's "Small Penis Humiliation"

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Polite and respectful.
Kind and thoughtful.
Principled, noble and possessing integrity.
And in case we haven't caught on to what a paragon you are, lots of men support you.

Why, you're sure to win the title of Miss something or other!
My vote would be for hubris.
You're presenting yourself on a pedestal and are either naive or vain enough to lap up the adulation you get.

It's not amazing that you've had men praise you for your oft stated sensitivity in this thread. Considering your first two threads of how talented your vagina is and your eagerness to please your man of course you have men flattering you. Some of them are even intelligent enough to avoid the obvious sexual content and compliment the mind as it elevates them above the pure horndogs in our eyes. It's no more surprising than when a woman with amazing tits in her gallery gets male support for a dumb post.

What I find nauseating is your need to elevate yourself with advertising.
Plenty of us are polite, respectful, kind, thoughtful, principled, noble & possess both integrity and tact. For the most part we simply act on those qualities without having to say we have them as though we need them recognized. What you are is what you do, not what you say you are.

But, hey, if we're bragging, check it out. My finer qualities were so obvious that my bf in university found and bought a T-shirt that fit me to, well, a T. It read:

Beautiful
Intelligent
Thoughtful
Charming
Honest

And yes, all six are true.

Tact, for the record, would have been either giving a simple numerical answer or declining to post in this thread. Making fun of the OP for asking is not an example of tact. Saying that you refuse to answer because you have "principles" does imply that the OP and those who do answer lack principles. A very tactless remark. Tact, you see, is the ability to speak or act without offending others. You can't claim tact as a motive if you're oh so considerate of one group while casually insulting another.

I suppose I suffer from the problem of having principles that won't cave in to the influence of peer pressure or the anonymity of the internet.

Sorry.

That's not reading between the lines, nor is it taking them out of context. It's reading the lines as they're written.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why you've chosen me to attack personally. I'll repeat what I wrote early this morning when I thought it was possible to reconcile that while we have differences, we could still be friends, before any bridges were burnt:

You're free to disagree with me, as you have. I am still unconvinced that I have done anything wrong. I feel that I have more than once described my point of view and to do so again would be needless repetition and pointless. I think that we'll just have to agree that we disagree on this.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just spent 30mins reading this thread... I'm never going to get that time back!

Smallest is well documented for me, he was around 2" hard and had no issues with it himself, neither did I. Certainly there were "mechanical" issues so to speak, but nothing that couldn't be over come.

To imply that discussing smaller sizes is insensitive, crass and offensive is to imply that smaller sizes are some how "less" which says far more about you than someone who can respectfully discuss any and all sizes. Projection...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just spent 30mins reading this thread... I'm never going to get that time back!

Smallest is well documented for me, he was around 2" hard and had no issues with it himself, neither did I. Certainly there were "mechanical" issues so to speak, but nothing that couldn't be over come.

To imply that discussing smaller sizes is insensitive, crass and offensive is to imply that smaller sizes are some how "less" which says far more about you than someone who can respectfully discuss any and all sizes. Projection...

I agree that this entire thread isn't worth the time to read! I am so sorry that you took the time to do so!

It is a long thread and I did not directly respond to Gillette's distortions of what I wrote because I was trying not to fan the flames of an argument, but I believe that that they may have affected what you remember of what I wrote in the first two pages.

The man that I dated who had the smallest penis told me that he was extremely insecure about his penis size. He was not into SPH. Am I projecting when the man that I am dating has expressed his insecurities to me? Do you think I should have measured him after he expresses that insecurity to me? I never measured him and it's isn't common practice for me to measure anyone at all. I am not a size queen and have never been concerned over the specific dimensions of the penises of any of the men that I have dated.

I didn't imply that discussing smaller sizes was crass or offensive, but that given the psychology of women when it comes to protecting the feelings of men that we care about, that it is unlikely that some women would want to discuss it. I felt like I should explain that train of thought because some people failed to understand it. It's fine with me if you disagree with me about it, but it isn't a thought process focused upon my judgment, but upon what I know about the feelings of the man we are discussing. For me, he is someone I deeply cared about and I still care about and I know that he would be very bothered if I talked about it.

No, I do not think there is anything wrong with a frank discussion of small penises, but for me the particular question regarding my own relationships makes it more complicated, since I have a relationship with the person who has the penis, and that relationship is more important to me than penile dimensions.

Perhaps I do suffer from the problem of being unable to behave vastly differently off-line than I do online. I agree with the posters that many people here are anonymous, but given how many friends I have already made, I suspect I will not always be totally anonymous to everyone, and that makes me even gladder that I chose to behave online in a similar fashion as I would behave offline.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I don't get why some people feel the need to display such hostility, but it seems like people have blown some things out of proportion here. People are entitled to their opinions and you're entitled to disagree with them, but I'm pretty sure that nobody ever changed an opinon via an internet message board. Besides, my attitude always is, if I don't give a shit what somebody's opinion is, why even acknowledge it? I'd waste a hell of alot of my time if I got bent out of shape every time I disagreed with somebody.

Besides, I've spoken to petite, rude wouldn't be the way I'd describe her at all. She seems genuinely well-meaning and respectful, perhaps things have just been mis-read.

Anyway, fuck it. Move along!

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if i was a smaller man i'd just take mental notes on every female i was going to hook up with in case they told me that i didnt measure up. i'd immediately fire back "well that mole on your lower left back is repulsive!" and walk off cackling into the night.

That made me laugh so fuckin hard dude, that was the funniest shit I've seen in a while, thnx for the crack bro!