Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smallest penis size I was with - I didn't measure it with a ruler, but it was shorter than my ring finger and longer than my pinky finger and not much thicker than either. I have smallish hands so I guess less than 3 inches in length when hard. There was intermittent penetration in missionary and I believe zero penetration in doggy style. I did not have sex with the guy again after the one night. I gave him a good excuse as to why I could not see him romantically any more, we talked a bit on the phone in "friend-mode" a few times after that and then drifted apart. Of course I didn't learn my lesson and about a year later I ended up with a 3-incher for about two months until he cheated so obviously I broke it off instantly - I was hurt by the cheating at first but ended up feeling relieved that I had for the second time narrowly escaped possibly having sex with a very small penis for the rest of my life and should try to avoid such a situation again - that's how I ended up on this website.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted18464931

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I was hurt by the cheating at first but ended up feeling relieved that I had for the second time narrowly escaped possibly having sex with a very small penis for the rest of my life and should try to avoid such a situation again - that's how I ended up on this website.

Well it is very cold in Sweden!

Very nice ID pic by the way!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think you could still be satisfied by this guy if he became your lover again?

I pretty convinced he could satisfy me again - perhaps not satisfy my lust for girth and size - but he would no doubt satisfy me...

maharani has come this far with her credibility intact. let's drop it.
Thanks :biggrin1: For those not familiar with Sanskrit, a maharani means "woman ruling in her own right" - i.e. a Queen... Thanks Scalawag

Beautiful
Intelligent
Thoughtful
Charming
Honest

And yes, all six are true.

LOL - I think it fits most women :wink: - at least I qualify for the sixth...

Alybeth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About the size of my pinkie!

He put it in and I couldn't feel a thing! So I looked at him and said "This isn't going to working. Sorry."

I felt really bad for him too! He was my bf of almost a year, but we broke up sortly after that, but not because he had a small penis.

Size really doesn't matter to me! It's how you use it that counts!

Barbarian1

Sexy Member
Media
if i was a smaller man i'd just take mental notes on every female i was going to hook up with in case they told me that i didnt measure up. i'd immediately fire back "well that mole on your lower left back is repulsive!" and walk off cackling into the night.

Pahahaha, this kind of insane self-defense/amusement always cracks me up.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've had the biggest sizes....so now lets go for the smallest?:confused:

fuck the diplomatic shit, here is my story of the smallest peen EVA

basically i got drunk and hooked up with a dude with a great sense of humor at a NYE party, he could kiss, and he was like a ninja cause he somehow ended up with his head between my legs. as one could guess, his tongue was magical. anyhoo since i am a girl who prefers to give rather than to recieve, i make my way to return the favor and what my hands uncover, just startles me. i put my hand around his hard cock and it is literally the size and width of my middle finger. i really thought i had grabbed onto um like something else he had hiding in his pants and not his penis. in my drunken state i even start to pat down his pockets and upper thighs hoping to uncover hidden penis, but to no success, i didnt unearth more cock.

i might have even outloud said "whomp whomp" and i kinda start to give him a wank but it was totally useless, cause i was so sad in the pants at this point. i told him i had to go find my purse to get a condom and i never came back. the end

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ugh, i may have already responded in this thread if its an old one, but i've been avoiding it because i try not to hate on the smaller than average guys.

I had 2 guys in a row one summer that when the pants came down there was nothing to write home about. I had my fair share of average sized dicks, but these were more like an index finger. Now they did get really hard so i suppose you could get the same pleasure from it that you could get from having your g-spot stimulated by a finger.

I was happy that i didn't experience any pain with penetration and while they didn't stretch me out or pound me too hard.....the intensity of the foreplay was memorable.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About the size of my pinkie!

He put it in and I couldn't feel a thing! So I looked at him and said "This isn't going to working. Sorry."

I felt really bad for him too! He was my bf of almost a year, but we broke up sortly after that, but not because he had a small penis.

Size really doesn't matter to me! It's how you use it that counts!

Has anyone ever said 2 things in the same paragraph which were more contradictory than this? lol

paytonaz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have encountered a few very very small ones over course of my life time smallest was close to 2 inches he was an adult but his dick didnt look developed or something it was impossible to keep in my mouth

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had intercourse with the very smallest. It was 2.5", size and shape of a dreidel, and very, very hard.

I learned the dreidel song five years ago from my wife. Everytime I see one now, I can hear the tune waaay in the back of my head. It'd have been funny if you hummed that while giving him a blowjob (if you were ever so inclined that is).

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When it came up (it didn't always), I was almost always the smallest any of the women I've been with have had. There was one exception, but it turned out she was lying (I think to make me feel better about it).