Girls, when did you realize that you like big boys?

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a few yrs ago i decieded that i wanted to try a big dick, well i found one and am nw big dick spioled ....................i also got a bonus he cuns huge amounts....is that normal with big dicks?? if it is I'm for life.................

Reactions: mib348

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think that all girls secretly prefer big?
Du you think that the fact you prefer big is due to a physical or psychological effect?
Did you love big boy before your first time?

thanks !
S.

I dont think all girls secretly prefer bigger dicks, we all have different tastes in sizes of coz. I like both the physical and psychological effect of a big dick, mostley the physical one.

And no I didnt cared that much about size before I had my first big boy and he didnt turned me into a sizequeen either so im fine :tongue:

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting... I guess size is already important for boys a long time before their first time.
But I realized it was a good think when my first gf said me that it was a turn on.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average isn't little, and obviously if most women preferred a legit 7+, the average penis size would be much higher than 5.3". A large penis is simply not physically practical for a lot of women. The vocal members of LPSG can lead to a distorted view of reality and the opinions of the average woman.

That said, I fit in with the "big-but-not-huge" crowd. If I were to increase my penis size, I'd want maybe a quarter inch more in girth, and be no more than 8 inches in length (tack on an extra inch in other words). Anything beyond 8" is much less of a penis than it is a weapon. I don't know how some of you guys can carry such pieces without a license:wink:.

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really thought sex was sex until I met my fiancé. I didn't really pay attention to the shapes or sizes men came in. I don't think however that I would enjoy a large cock attached to just anyone though. It's really the sum of his amazingness that makes me melt.

I have a story that I've never really told anyone before but it makes me hot just thinking about it. I have known my fiancé for about nine years and for the first four we were just best friends, he never made a move on me. One night when we were both drunk, I was sitting in his lap and he "accidentally" touched my boob. I being the forward one took his hand and brought it back to my breast. From there we started kissing. We were at my mom's house watching TV at the time and had already gotten comfortable and ready to go to sleep. Sitting in his lap I felt something begin to grow in his pajama pants. He already had one hand in my shirt and one in my panties so I reached around to grab his cock, but he stopped me. It wasn't until after he made me come that he got up with his huge erection jutting strait out that I realized what he was depriving me of. I had never seen anything so big. I went to reach for it again but he calmly told me that he wasn't ready.

My jaw went slack.

To make things worse he insisted on holding me while we slept with his throbbing penis pressed against my back. I couldn't sleep a wink. The next day he kissed me and rode his bike home (we were 18 at the time). From that moment on I couldn't accomplish anything, all I could think of was the tent he was pitching and the feeling of it pressed against me.

This went on for a month! I would tease him suggestively and wear sexy little things, I would kiss him on the neck and whisper sexy things in his ear. The only responses I would get were a timid giggle and bright red cheeks. It drove me nuts, I was masturbating more than I have in my whole life (and I'm no stranger to pleasuring my self). One night, shortly after my birthday we were in his parent’s jacuzzi and I just lost control. When he got out I could make out his flaccid penis hanging in his shorts and my hand went right to my clit. As he watched me, I watched him slowly becoming harder and harder.
I pulled down his shorts and just held it as I brought myself to the most amazing orgasm I had ever experienced until that point.

That was the beginning of my love for (his) huge man meat.:biggrin1:

Under different circumstances I don't know if a single part of the human body could have such a dramatic effect on me. Except for boobies, I've always had an obsession with boobs.:smile:

Brit

p.s. excuse me while I go change my underwear.

corridor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really thought sex was sex until I met my fiancé. I didn't really pay attention to the shapes or sizes men came in. I don't think however that I would enjoy a large cock attached to just anyone though. It's really the sum of his amazingness that makes me melt.

I have a story that I've never really told anyone before but it makes me hot just thinking about it. I have known my fiancé for about nine years and for the first four we were just best friends, he never made a move on me. One night when we were both drunk, I was sitting in his lap and he "accidentally" touched my boob. I being the forward one took his hand and brought it back to my breast. From there we started kissing. We were at my mom's house watching TV at the time and had already gotten comfortable and ready to go to sleep. Sitting in his lap I felt something begin to grow in his pajama pants. He already had one hand in my shirt and one in my panties so I reached around to grab his cock, but he stopped me. It wasn't until after he made me come that he got up with his huge erection jutting strait out that I realized what he was depriving me of. I had never seen anything so big. I went to reach for it again but he calmly told me that he wasn't ready.

My jaw went slack.

To make things worse he insisted on holding me while we slept with his throbbing penis pressed against my back. I couldn't sleep a wink. The next day he kissed me and rode his bike home (we were 18 at the time). From that moment on I couldn't accomplish anything, all I could think of was the tent he was pitching and the feeling of it pressed against me.

This went on for a month! I would tease him suggestively and wear sexy little things, I would kiss him on the neck and whisper sexy things in his ear. The only responses I would get were a timid giggle and bright red cheeks. It drove me nuts, I was masturbating more than I have in my whole life (and I'm no stranger to pleasuring my self). One night, shortly after my birthday we were in his parent’s jacuzzi and I just lost control. When he got out I could make out his flaccid penis hanging in his shorts and my hand went right to my clit. As he watched me, I watched him slowly becoming harder and harder.
I pulled down his shorts and just held it as I brought myself to the most amazing orgasm I had ever experienced until that point.

That was the beginning of my love for (his) huge man meat.:biggrin1:

Under different circumstances I don't know if a single part of the human body could have such a dramatic effect on me. Except for boobies, I've always had an obsession with boobs.:smile:

Brit

p.s. excuse me while I go change my underwear.

Sweet LORD that is hot. Time to wake up my gf...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew I liked "big boys" when I saw my first small one... but really, it's what he can do with it that matters!

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you think that all girls secretly prefer big?
Du you think that the fact you prefer big is due to a physical or psychological effect?
Did you love big boy before your first time?

thanks !
S.

I believe that if you found two attractive man, one with a small penis, and one with a very large penis, and then invited women to look at both men standing there, and then exposed the men's penis' that nearly all women would be very turned on by the SIGHT of a large penis. I think that all women would feel a tingle in their panties when LOOKING at the large penis. I think that this would make their heart beat faster to look at a huge dick as opposed to a small dick.

But that doesn't mean all women prefer a big dick.

Lots of women do prefer a big dick. Usually these women are the ones who enjoy deep penetration, they enjoy the feeling of being filled, they find stimulation of their cervix pleasurable, and they are able to orgasm from their anterior fornix.

There are also many women who find those exact same feelings intolerable. They do not care for the feeling of being filled, having their cervix bashed is painful for them.

All men need to find a way to arouse their women, and satisfy them. You must preheat the oven before you stick it in. This is true for all.

But, for men with very large penises, and for couples where maybe the man isn't HUGE, but average sized, but the woman is small, and there is a size mis match... that it is important for the man to have an added responsibility.

I think that the man with a very large penis (or the size mismatch) has a responsibility to arouse a woman, and then keep her aroused for a long time, maybe 30 minutes of foreplay, fingering, pussy licking, and enough time for her pussy to go from moist, to DRIPPING... Preferably the men in this situation will make the woman cum a few times before even considering penetrating her with his large penis. I think well endowed men have the responsibility to do these things.

If this is done right, ALL woman can enjoy a large penis. But some will enjoy it significantly more than others.

I have dated a woman who didn't like how big I am, in fact, she would have preferred that my penis was five and a half inches, and not eight and a half inches. She would have enjoyed sex with me a lot more with ma had I been five and a half. But I was able to please her, and I was able to make her cum in multiples, and she was eventually able to handle my entire size, it was a struggle, and there were nights of crying, and bleeding, and ice packs, and pain killers, and wine to help her relax... and we made it work, and we did it successfully for four years.... Yes, she wished my dick was smaller for sexual intercourse, but she was also the biggest bragger around. She LOVED bragging about my size, and she LOVED telling her girlfriends about how HUGE i am, and how much bigger I was than their boyfriends. In fact, the first time she gave me a blowjob, she only did it because she was so aroused and intrigued the moment that she realized that I had a huge dick... she had never felt one before and HAD to have it in her mouth she said.

I think that the way women prefer big dicks is both a physical and a psychological effect. it's also part of our DNA. We as humans have deep desires to reproduce and to find a suitable mate, this drives our attraction. Women with curves attract men, and remind us of child bearing, and men with large penises, turn women on. They are more likely to be fertile, and get a woman pregnant. This is proved by the actual shape of the penis. Thousands of years ago, as hunters and gatherers, before clothes, the women could size up men, because we didn't cover up. And women would have multiple partners, and we as men competed for the women, and the to compete, we grew larger penises. A large penis goes deeper, and digs out the semen of other competing suitors, the shape of the head of the penis is designed to push out the cum of other men, (look it up bro) and this is also why in comparison to our bodies, humans have abnormally large penises, penises that are much much larger than necessary to make babies.

I wrote a whole article about that here. But my above explanation is a short version of that.

To answer your last question. Not all women will enjoy a big penis the first time. Usually young men have no idea how to please a woman, and women have nothing to compare it to. So often the first time is not amazing. Sometimes it is tho.

Of all the women I've had sex with, for each encounter, I was their first time having sex with a huge dick, and I was their biggest. This is just the fact.

So I've seen women's first reactions to their first big dick many times. Every reaction was EXTREMELY positive, but one. That first one was not, and that was simply because I didn't know how to use my large penis properly. I didn't understand how to warm up a woman, because I was inexperienced. Fortunately she gave me a few more tries, and we made it very enjoyable for her, and it did take time, eventually I was able to satisfy her, and I was able to make her cum in multiples (but not matter what, with that one girl, she could only handle 15 minutes of sex with me tops, she was just too small, and no matter how much I warmed her up, we were a mismatch in size)

However, for all of the other girls. They ADORED being filled up with a big dick. I knew how to warm them up, and get them nice and wet, and go slow at first, and to ease it in to them, and then they just went nuts. They couldn't get enough of the dick, and they could ride me all day long.

The most recent girl I've been with... I was the biggest she had ever had, and I was the first real, big dick for her. She had always imagined what it would be like to see a big dick, and to feel one inside of her... and then one day, she accidentally saw her brother get out of the shower, and his dick was giant, and it went halfway to his knee... She didn't want to fuck her brother, this isn't one of those stories.... but I know that seeing a big dick in the flesh, and realizing that they do exist, made her realize that she was missing out. She told me that she's always felt unfulfilled inside, and yearned for more but couldn't describe what she was missing...

She has been unfulfilled by the other men... she would still cum, and she would enjoy sex. but it was different.

That first night, the very first time we had sex, I took my time with her... She is 105 lbs at the most, and a little over five feet tall... She is petite.. I knew this was a new experience for her. So I got us a hotel room, and took her to a nice dinner, and got her a little loose with a few cocktails, and she was Ready.... I warmed her up, I got her so wet that she was drippng all over the bed, and then I pulled out a big golden magnum condom, and I showed her as I opened it, so she knew... I was flexing for her, and confidently showing off that, yes, I wear magnums, and they fit me snugly.. I felt her body craving mine, and when I finally lifted her petite body up and on to me... and positioned her on me... and gently eased my way inside of her... just a few inches at a time, then the head, gently easing the head in, and slowly letting her get used to it, to the point where she wanted more, and was trying to push down on me to accept more, I kept holding back, teasing her, and letting her build it up, and then when she was sooo ready and had been teased properly enough, I waited one more moment, and then gave it to her, i felt my length ssssllliiidddeee deep inside of her completely, I felt the juices being pushed out as I replaced her void with nothing but cock... In that thrust, I looked into her eyes, and watched her feel the sensation that no man had ever reached, virgin territory, and her eyes rolled back into her head, as she gasped, and she instantly began her orgasm, she came so hard that the world shook, and her body convulsed, she came so hard that it was like she had finally scratched a 26 year old itch that had been begging to be scratched her whole life.... she squirted all over me in a way that she had never done with anyone else, she experienced orgasms that she had never felt before, deep orgasms that startled her, and surprised her, and it kept happening, she was so visually turned on, and so physically turned on, and so mentally turned on, that she came as many times as her body could handle, and as many times as I could last... seeing the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked giving herself to me completely... The first time we had intercourse, she had eleven orgasms. And then we continued to fuck for the rest of the night after that first one.

So yes, to answer your question many women did LOVE a big dick on their first try. But this has everything to do with if the man knows what he is doing, and it also has to do with whether the woman enjoys that feeling of being "filled up" or not. Some women might be turned off by the pressure of a huge dick stretching their vagina, and dome women BEG and PLEAD for that feeling.

Match a woman who likes that feeling, with a man who knows how to work a big tool, and if the partners are comfortable with eachother, and trust eachother, and are unselfish and giving..... the sex will be absolutely mind blowing, even on the first time.

Here is the link to my response

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"some women might be turned off by pressure..."

I am not arguing with you. Just throwing out my two cents.
Of the 20-25 women I have heard describe their first time with very large endowed man the handful of women that didn't rave didn't complain either.
It is either a wonderful and incomparable experience if the she really is into the guy and he has at least some idea of the female body and in general the desires (build up, foreplay, et al) or at worst an "interesting" experience. Within that small number I will boldly paraphrase their idea from first hand experience with real size, "bigger is better, biggest not by definition best."