Girls who can take it all the way

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Well then where the hell have YOU been all my life!? Here I am wallowing in my own self pity because I've never been DT'ed and you're over there swallowing them down like candy!:bowdown: Can life BE any more unfair?:zx11pissed:

Well, when you're done with Redbear, if it pleases the court, and I'm sure hoping it does, I'd like to be next in line thank you very much.:clap:

"Oh yeah! Giggity!" - Quagmire, Family Guy

Simba

Unless you are 9x8, I could DT you fairly easily.

I've often wondered - where does the cock go??? 5 inches or so and we are already talking about the esophagus...

I think the attached image (thanks to Dankovitch, on the visualiser) shows why my wife cannot deepthroat 7.1 inches (simonb is another on my aliases)

You are right about having to get past into the esophagus...it's all a matter of muscle control and relaxing. I love to feel the pressure of pushing past that first tight spot in the back of the throat. Gag reflexes can be somewhat controlled by using a "deep throat spray" that numbs the back of your throat. Very helpful...guys love the feeling. Some guys love the gagging, but it hinders taking more.

Fancy ~

PS.. I think there are some (not all) girls who say they can't, but could if they could get past the images in their mind. :wink:

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had that done twice, both times by the same girl.
It was interesting but not so much fun.

She did it in a "can it be done" kind of challenge way.
It took a while, she was quite careful about it,
she found it obviously rather difficult...
it was more of a somewhat awkard "procedure"
than spontanious sexual fun.

Others that have tried abandoned way early in the process
and we just moved on having fun...

Some things might just be fun to
think about but not so much to do.

That being said... Fancy Pants does paint a pretty picture :wink:
I would love to find out what she could to with my "magic wand"

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i was younger I had one older woman swallow me whole with no effort at all, just opened up and it was gone. Because she was one of my 1st I thought all women could do this. Alas she was the only one who ever has. It's seems to be my thickness not length thats more of an issue.
As for balls deep, never been an issue bar a couple of positions ( ankles on shoulders )

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Fancy. I've never -not- been able to deep throat a guy and the biggest I've taken was 9inches and thick. I enjoy ruining a man from blowjobs for the rest of his life. I will be that girl he compares every other BJ to in his life and he realizes that he'll never have one as good as mine.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm with Fancy. I've never -not- been able to deep throat a guy and the biggest I've taken was 9inches and thick. I enjoy ruining a man from blowjobs for the rest of his life. I will be that girl he compares every other BJ to in his life and he realizes that he'll never have one as good as mine.

SK, I hope you are on another continent, b/c that is MY job here in the South! lmao...

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Ruin me please :biggrin1:

I just had a thought... Who can ruin me first; SK or Fancy...
Let the games begin :cool:

D

deleted501769

As big as I am there was one who took me all the way down

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the equ, ur straight, u have a nice size,would love to, but are you circumsized?also i dont know how to do the quote thn, would u also volunteer to teach me?

I am uncut. To quote someone's post, click the Quote button at the bottom of their post and you can create a new post with what they said in the post too.