Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

D_blathersham

Just Browsing
Media
Ok. So I've heard that people who have a six inch girth often have difficulty receiving oral sex as well as regular sex because their penis girth is too big while in comparison people who have a 5 inch girth are able to receive sex a little better because its a bit smaller than 6 inches.

People who have those girth sizes how have your sexual partners responded during oral & regular sex & for those who have experienced people with the following girth in inches how was that experience for you?

Also if you'd like to show ff some of your pictures feel free.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have 13,5 cm i.e. 5,3 inches and I think it would be better if I had got 6 or plus inches in that department... oral sex isn't so important to me as much as vaginal sex... and I know the thickest the cock the better the feeling for both partners... I wonder what's the largest and pleasurable girth an average girl can take without discomfort... does somebody here have the answer to this question???

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told (by someone who might know) that I am around 6.5"...no, I haven't measured, so it is possible that that "someone" may have been either overly optimistic or very generous. Either way...oral for most of my life has had it's problems. In fact, I had not had a "real" BJ until recently, and I am in my fifties. The woman was very talented.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have been told (by someone who might know) that I am around 6.5"...no, I haven't measured, so it is possible that that "someone" may have been either overly optimistic or very generous. Either way...oral for most of my life has had it's problems. In fact, I had not had a "real" BJ until recently, and I am in my fifties. The woman was very talented.

:confused: How can you live without knowing your measurements... especially if you are a member of lspg... please measure your unit in length and in girth..and make we know your true size ;-)

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just a Belgian magazine for woman on my desk.
Questionaire about men and their penis, sponsored by a vibrator brand.
- Only 32% is interested in length/girth to a certain point.
Girth (for penetration):
- 98% : a "no feeling" or "no go" for penetration : <4.25" or >7.25"
- 10% : a "no feeling" : 4.25"-5.00"
- 17% : a "no go" : 6.50"-7.25"
Most desirable girth range : >5.00" and <6.50"

The difficulties starts at 6.50" and most woman prefer a girth of +5.00"

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree.

Around the thick middle part I'm more than 6 inches (maybe closer to 7) and I've only recieved strain-related complaints like once.
The difference between 6 and 7 is huge. For DT I can easily take 6, struggle with 6.5 and no way can I swallow 7. My mouth is a lot bigger than the average woman's, so you might want to move the numbers down at least half an inch.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger and still in circulation I had a maximal girth of a little over 5.5" and a girth at the head of a little over 5". I never encountered a woman who I couldn't penetrate or who couldn't perform fellatio on me, but there were a few who complained of a bit of soreness after intercourse and jaw fatique with fellatio. I am currently about 5.5" at the glans and 6" at the base (and married). I get a few tooth scrapes and sometimes have to go a little slowly with penetration (my wife has had 2 kids vaginally). I've never been deep-throated.

Obviously it depends upon the partner but I have heard of guys around 6" circumference at the glans having difficulty finding partners who can accommodate them in their mouths.

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I have often wanted to ask about but been too embaressed.

I'm 6" girth and my wife has a small frame and mouth - she literally can't get her mouth wide enough when fully hard - but she still does the job in other ways, but for one time I have wondered what it would be like to have a full on BJ.

The other problem is penetration - my wife has a very small frame and we often have difficulties - she actually has issues with going near her anyway - recetl when giving birth to our beautiful daughter she couldn't have an internal examination as tensed up too much making it very tight and painful for her - this apparantly is a medical condition and she is seeing someone about it as it bothers her.

So this coupled with what is not a huge girth but I assume ever so slightly larger than average makes things challenging sometimes.

Sorry for blurting out like this but I have always wanted to see if anyone else has ever had, or known someone with, similar issues.

So to those who think it isn't an issue, I wish it wasn't but it is- it isn' just about the guy but the girl also....

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is something I have often wanted to ask about but been too embaressed.

I'm 6" girth and my wife has a small frame and mouth - she literally can't get her mouth wide enough when fully hard - but she still does the job in other ways, but for one time I have wondered what it would be like to have a full on BJ.

The other problem is penetration - my wife has a very small frame and we often have difficulties - she actually has issues with going near her anyway - recetl when giving birth to our beautiful daughter she couldn't have an internal examination as tensed up too much making it very tight and painful for her - this apparantly is a medical condition and she is seeing someone about it as it bothers her.

So this coupled with what is not a huge girth but I assume ever so slightly larger than average makes things challenging sometimes.

Sorry for blurting out like this but I have always wanted to see if anyone else has ever had, or known someone with, similar issues.

So to those who think it isn't an issue, I wish it wasn't but it is- it isn' just about the guy but the girl also....
This is supposed to be the reason, or a big part of the reason people are here. You shouldn't feel sorry for asking a legit question.

My gf is very small too and when I ask her to take more than a couple of inches she asks if I am trying to killl her, as she gags.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The issue for women/mouth is the girth/length size of you verses the size of her mouth and how much she can take. I have a small mouth and a pronounced gag reflex so can't deep-throat, but have never had complaints about what I CAN do.

As for penetration and girth, I know wider hips can usually take more depth and girth, but in virtually every case, proper preparation beforehand with lots of stimulation and lubrication plus patience from the guy is key to success. If there's enough oral/finger/tongue stimulation *before* you try penetration, the woman will be so stimulated and ready for you.

My first husband was 9" by 7" and he *always* did a lot of slow preparation and made sure I had a great orgasm before he tried penetrating me, so by the time I was screaming in ecstacy, I was pulling him into me, begging for it. If you spend time patiently preparing her, she'll not only tolerate your penetration, she'll love it and give you sex anytime you want, because she'll know you put her needs ahead of your own, which will also make her far more relaxed and eager. Sex starts in the brain and should flow from the heart.

My two cents.

shen

Experimental Member
Media
I have 13,5 cm i.e. 5,3 inches and I think it would be better if I had got 6 or plus inches in that department... oral sex isn't so important to me as much as vaginal sex... and I know the thickest the cock the better the feeling for both partners... I wonder what's the largest and pleasurable girth an average girl can take without discomfort... does somebody here have the answer to this question???

I'm a mother of two, although they were caesarean births. I've had a few different sex partners (about 6)

My partner is a woman (yes, I was surprised too! I thought I was straight) and she hasn't had any children and only one man in her whole life.

We have been playing with larger size dildos lately and found that she likes width and can almost take my fist, so I bought her a large dildo. It's 7.5" around! She can take about an inch of it so far, but I think with experience she could take more.

On the other hand, I find that 5.5" is on the edge of comfort and 6" is getting a bit uncomfortable - although I like the challenge.

I do, however, like length. My partner does not. 7" long is enough for her. We don't know if the fact she has had a hysterectomy and does not have a cervix has anything to do with this.

So long and thin for me, short and fat for her!

:)

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Short and fat for her!
Well - if that is 7" insertable lenght - that isn't short.
My girl-friend max-out also at that length - and I think with her many woman. There are not so many woman that can have real 8" or more length with pleasure.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, maybe in the sex toy world 7" of insertable length is short, but not in the world of male penises. And perhaps in big dildo land 5.5" of circumference is thin but not in the real world.

But what Shen says jives very well with my experience and what I have gleaned from comparing notes with other guys (and women) over the years, and what I have read on the internet. Once length gets over 7" insertable some women are going to start to have trouble with it, and lengths above 8" are going to be "more than enough" for a large percentage of women. A girth of 5.5" is tolerated by all but a few women, but girths of 6" or above are going to pose some problems for oral sex and/or vaginal sex with at least some percentage of gals.

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you spend time patiently preparing her, she'll not only tolerate your penetration, she'll love it and give you sex anytime you want, because she'll know you put her needs ahead of your own, which will also make her far more relaxed and eager. Sex starts in the brain and should flow from the heart.

My two cents.

Thats part of the probelm - I would love to and I thik she would put her issues I metioned means she freaks out if I go near - a while ago she did get used to me using hands but she's even tensed out by that now - she has never even done anything with herself. I haven't even ever had the chance to go down on her which I would love to do.

We love each other to bits and we have a very strong relationship, and she would like to change - I'm hoping her trips to the hospital help her out, but until then we will continue to have difficulties :frown1:

shen

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, I didn't say it well. 7" is pain for her. I can take more - it hurts, but I kinda like it! :redface:

Adaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh it varies. I think for blowjobs, length is kinda more of a factor unless you're really thick. I'm 6.5 long but also 6 to 6.5 around, and my boyfriend doesn't say it but I have a feeling his jaw hurts every once in a while, he usually can't stay on it for too long without pulling off to work with just tongue. But I also think that being too long is more of a hinderance in the blowjob department than too thick. Thickness affects them more, whereas longness just means less can fit! Unless you're doing deepthroat. I'm trying to teach myself to deepthroat atm :3