Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have 6.5 at mid-shaft and over 7 at the base have never had anyone deep throat me and most get only half the shaft in their mouths, still feels good though!

tallala

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 7x6 real inches, and while I have to deal with teeth fairly often, I've only had a couple of people who couldn't actually take it in their mouth.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 6' girth (6.5 pumped and cockringed) I have had my share of teeth scrapers along the way, but just as many women could handle it with ease. It really depends on the girl.

bigcountry74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although my length isn't anything to write home about (7"), my girth more than makes up for it at 6.5". The regular sex is always great for her, but the oral isn't what I'd like. I usually just get a few quick licks and that's about it. Years ago, I did come across a woman that tried making it her mission to get the whole thing in her mouth. She actually said to give her a couple of weeks, and bet she could. Too bad things didn't work out in the long run with her...lol!

B_largedickeddad

Just Browsing
Media
Well I am 9x6.5 and my wife can only take the head of my cock in her mouth. She says its too wide and her jaws hurt her. For sex we have to do a lot of foreplay and use a lot of lube and it still hurts her for the first 5-10 min until she loosens up. She cant take the hole length but almost if i am on top. She isn't a big lady though 5'2 120lbs so this may be why. I have been with other women and they all say the same thing that my cock is really fat so there u go.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My 6.25" girth hasn't been too much of a problem. Women with small mouths can't give me good head, but if they're inventive enough they can still provide plenty of oral pleasure. And, even with men, I've had my share of problems with teeth but I've also had plenty of good deep throat experiences from those who have the skills for it. All in all the benefits of having a girthy cock definitely outweigh any problems it has caused. I've certainly never wished I had a skinnier dick!

D_F_Ng_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6.5 here and I think it makes things harder if the girl wants to deepthroat.... her throat muscles must relax a lot to take our girth.

Hadrien

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take advantage of the revival of this interesting thread to ask a naive question: when we say someone can't deepthroat our cock, what does it mean exactly? That the cock is too thick to reach the back of the throat, or that's it's too long/overall big to be swallowed completely?

I find it weird to say a girl can't deepthroat me when she's gagging like hell trying... And what would you say is the main pleasure of being deep-throated? After all, there are fewer and fewer nerve fibers as you get down further away from the glans.

And to answer the original question: at 5.4-5.6 along the shaft with a head that's a little smaller, girls have no problem getting the cock to their throat, even though I've never seen a girl swallow the whole thing (2/3 is the max I've seen). Girth has never been an issue in intercourse: few ravings, even fewer complaints.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a bit past 8x6. When I was younger, and my partners were as well, I had more problems with my girth than I have had in recent years, although with some women with small mouths I still have issues. It all depends on how wide her jaws open comfortably. I usually get the head in without problem, but after that sometimes there is teeth scraping, but if it's not too bad I just go with it. Occaisionally the teeth scraping is just too much and we move on to something more pleasurable. And while I've had several partners happy to suck me off all night, it's far more frequent that I get "I've got to stop for a while, my jaw's beginning to hurt." Irony of ironies, the only long term girlfriend who could bury her nose in my balls (with ease!) could only do so for at most a couple of minutes due to my hurting her jaw. Sigh.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take advantage of the revival of this interesting thread to ask a naive question: when we say someone can't deepthroat our cock, what does it mean exactly? That the cock is too thick to reach the back of the throat, or that's it's too long/overall big to be swallowed completely?

It means that she's able to get past her gag reflex and slide your cock down her throat until her lips are all the way down to the base of your cock/balls. Obviously both the length and girth come into play here, as do the skills of the partner, and the curvature (or not) of one's cock. It's not too common to find somebody who can do this without gagging, even if you have an average sized dick (as many of my friends have complained over the years), and pretty damned rare when your blessed/cursed with one significantly longer and wider than most.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a mother of two, although they were caesarean births. I've had a few different sex partners (about 6)

My partner is a woman (yes, I was surprised too! I thought I was straight) and she hasn't had any children and only one man in her whole life.

We have been playing with larger size dildos lately and found that she likes width and can almost take my fist, so I bought her a large dildo. It's 7.5" around! She can take about an inch of it so far, but I think with experience she could take more.

On the other hand, I find that 5.5" is on the edge of comfort and 6" is getting a bit uncomfortable - although I like the challenge.

I do, however, like length. My partner does not. 7" long is enough for her. We don't know if the fact she has had a hysterectomy and does not have a cervix has anything to do with this.

So long and thin for me, short and fat for her!

:)

first WE MUST SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH GIRTH FOR SEX AND GIRTH FOR ORAL SEX
I HAVE SEEM MANY TIME, HOW WOMEN TAKE AN SMALL PIECE OF BISCUITS AND BITE GENTLY BY THEIR LIP,SLOWLY AND SLOWLY ECT,
I CAN'T IMAGINE SOMETHING 6 INCHES CIRCUMFERENCE AND DON'T WITH JUST ONLY LITTLE KISSES,
JUST EXACTLY INSIDE THEIR PETIT MOUTH AND THE MAN TRY PUSH FULL INSIDE HER MOUTH.
AND THERE ARE OTHER POINT, DON'T EXIST ANYTHING MORE TEDIOUS THAN A BIG DICK THAT NEVER END CUM
COULD BE A BIT DIFFERENT FOR THE WOMAN WHEN SHE LAY IN THE BED AND MAN PUSH AND PUSH. AND WOMAN ONLY OPEN HER LEGS,
IT WOULD NOT IMPLY A GREAT EFFORT I DON'T MEAN EFFORT FOR ONLY 5 MINUTES, I TALK EFFORT FOR HOURS

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im exactly 6 inch girth and ive never had problems.

I think it is just people padding thier egos

I'm in total agreement with you re. a 6 inch dick girth never causing any problems or concerns. Mine "might" be called a bit hefty, but nothing like so many we see here on lpsg.