Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never really got a good blowjob from a woman; my ex didn't like giving head, and my dick hurt her cervix unless I was very careful.

Since switching teams, I have gotten much better blowjobs from men than I ever did from women. More experience? Know first-hand what feels good? Dunno for sure.

Never been deep-throated for more than a second. When at full-mast, I am 9x7, and that does give even experienced cocksuckers trouble.

So blowjobs for me are foreplay; huge ass-man here, and most guys can take it OK, once I have finished worshiping their buttholes. Two or three just couldn't get past the sphincter assault; but cuddling is nice. And I love to get fucked. Every size is the right size for my asshole, but the big boys can really do the trick on my prostate.

D

deleted509196

My new b/f is 6" girth (7" length) and the sex feels amazing, tho that's also because it's him not just his size. I love sucking his cock too, tho have only sucked the head, but lick and kiss it all too.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 7.5 x 6.5, oral usually amounts to the end of my cock getting sucked by my wife. she's even said she wished she could get do more, but likes my thickness. she says nothing like that "stuffed" feeling. I don't complain.

D

deleted356736

No girl could possibly struggle with 5 inches.

polar25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No girl could possibly struggle with 5 inches.

in girth?

I'm 5.5 and its usually pretty tight. Really need to get it soaking before going, and even then, they dont like it too hard most often.

frankly, i think a lot of the 6+ measurements are bs. nobody could ever have sex with that regularly.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in girth?

nobody could ever have sex with that regularly.

shhh!! don't tell my wife of 35 yrs that. I compared my cock 7.5 x 6.5 to 7.5 x 5 on the visualizer website, and I am 62 % larger in volume. my wife has told me I give a girl more than she can handle sometimes.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a little experiment with a toilet paper tube and a paper towel tube.

The toilet paper tube is 5.5" in circumference, which is the same as my dick. I have to really stretch my mouth open to get the tube in and it only goes in a little ways.

The paper towel tube is 5.81" in circumference, and it's nearly impossible to get my mouth open wide enough to get any of it in.

For what it's worth.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in girth?

I'm 5.5 and its usually pretty tight. Really need to get it soaking before going, and even then, they dont like it too hard most often.

frankly, i think a lot of the 6+ measurements are bs. nobody could ever have sex with that regularly.

So because you're not 6, anyone who is is lying?

Right.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That kinda depends upon how you define "regularly." Consecutive days isn't a problem for us, but when I hear folks talking about doing it 2-3+ times in a day, I'm like, "No, that's not gonna happen at my house."

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my experience is if a woman is tight, 2-3 times a day isn't an issue, it's 2-3 weeks between, because she tightens back up.

I'm right at 6" and some women have been tight, some average, some loose. Only one chick i was ever with demanded lube if we had sex because it was too uncomfortable otherwise. Usually it's not an issue, but I'm not really the type to just cram it in; i make sure they are ready first.

But, i have never been deepthroated, have had to deal with some teeth, and anal is extremely rare. C'est la vie, no complaints.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been married 38 years. When first married I was 4.5x4. She did not seem to have any problems with oral or vaginal sex. She did complain that her jaw got sore as it took me forever to climax, in fact I never did orally.
Then I got tired of feeling like a hot dog in a hallway so I began PE several years ago. Now I'm just over 6.75x5. She really has trouble orally and complains about me bruising her bladder in certain positions.
As for me, there was a time when I could deep throat a 9x6.5 with no problem. I have checked using round objects and 6 is still no problem. Bring it on.

D

deleted356736

in girth?

Have a look at my pictures and then consider I have had sex with more different women than I could ever remember. Many come back for seconds and more too. Actually vagina is a wonderful thing and it can accomodate large sizes with an appropriate level of arousal.

shortymike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually vagina is a wonderful thing and it can accomodate large sizes with an appropriate level of arousal.

Yep.

I had trouble with younger girls, but I was also younger and less experienced (I suspect the later was more to blame). In my 30's vaginal penetration has always worked out well. Yeah oral is a challenge for many and I've never been permitted anal (I stopped asking years ago).