100% Straight, 0% Gay

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are close :wink:
The US dollar bill is actually 6.14" long

U.S. Paper Currency is 6" long, and the one in your picture seems to be off too small to wrap around fully, however, the gap between the 2 ends appears to be only 0.5"-0.75", so thus I conclude that your girth is 6.5 - 6.75 inches.

I like your underwear photo's...girth probably around 5 to 5.5.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am fascinated by the super girthy ones, especially when they are soft with huge heads. I was wondering who the girthiest guy on this website is. Naughty bhoy, Thumper, and Big bull are the first that come to mind, but I'm sure there are many more out there. Let your fat schlongs be known

I could well be in the top two...check my galley particularly the cut off pepsi can that my cock won't fit into.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Girth Game, I'll play :rolleyes:

Terrific comparative picture of your great cock with the can! Cans are standard in size, no need for a tape measure, so I guessed you between 6.5 and 7.0...a bit less than the can!:smile::cool:

Here is my can comparison shot:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The standard English measurements in inches are in eights rather than tenths. A standard beverage can is 8 1/2 inches in circumference. (The rim is less; just under 7 inches normally.) So I don't understand why there are so many guesses - mostly low guesses. The cock which won't squeeze into the cut-open beverage can obviously exceeds 8 1/2 inches. The one in handcuffs is harder to peg. But why won't these guys with huge girth just take a quick measurement with a strip of paper and settle the speculation? Your circumference is the largest measurement around your penis when fully erect. You may need to measure at several places. Personally I would hate to encounter one of the record-holders. I'm glad most seem to be straight.