Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there's a guy on here who is 10. Which, is pretty freakin awesome. I'm 8.5 I think (honestly not something I've spent a lot of time measuring, but I seem to remember someone asking once). At that size I have some issues, like being accidentally bitten and bruised from blow jobs, and I still haven't found a condom that doesn't hurt badly if I can get it on.

It makes me wonder, what is the normal girth, and then what's the realistic top end? I'm guessing the 10 inch guy has to be pretty damn close to it. But when you're that big, what do you do for condoms and preparing your partner.

I mean, I worry about hurting guys. And I really only have sex with the same people. When you're that big, can you really just up and hook up with someone? I mean is it actually mechanically possible to take something that big on the first go?

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen some very nice girthy dicks in the post.....I love large cocks, however, I would not let cocks with that kinda girth anywhere near my butt. I would lick and worship them for sure though!!!

carlosp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'ts good for you?

g0p160610130101j

spengler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i am 6.5 (see my gallery pic) and this is not that lucky for me. in 10 years my wife allowed me to fuck her ass only 5 times. i would prefer a longer but thinner cock!

spengler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never sucessfully had anal, but I've torn a few vaginas, and had a few women flat out refuse to have sex because of my girth. I use the handle Wrist_thick10 but it's actually thicker at it's thickes point than my wrist.

I am sure your "100% Straight" note will gonna make a lot of guys cry! :biggrin1: