Glee's Jonathan Groff Full Frontal !!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blane is just fn adorable as was fin tonight. The new Irish kid is gonna be a reg next season, I hread some won't be back cuz they graduate. Where's our trout-mouth :(

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just saw the movie. His nude scene is quite long. He actually does 2 nude sceens. In one of them, a woman is holding his penis. His body and penis look much better than they do in the screen caps. He also has a fabulous ass. Way to go Mr. Groff.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him on Broadway in "Spring Awakening" for which he wears nominated (won?) the Tony Award. Amazing performer. (did spit-sing all over me). And onstage we saw his naked butt as he fucked Lea Michelle (Rachel in Glee) at the end of Act I.

Very cute and HOORAY for getting all naked on screen. Total security and amazing determination. I would jump at the opportunity to do a movie nude screen. ((after a 6-month bout with a personal trainer & chef!)

Ciao!

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those are some sexy pic! I'd do him!

I miss him not being on Glee! :frown1: He has a great voice.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I just saw the movie. His nude scene is quite long. He actually does 2 nude sceens. In one of them, a woman is holding his penis. His body and penis look much better than they do in the screen caps. He also has a fabulous ass. Way to go Mr. Groff.

She's really holding his penis?

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very handsome and hot. Being hung, JP, doesn't have to mean being hung like a horse. Grow up!

jaggent26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly man, anyone notice how his nipples transformed from little dots to full suckable gems, too bad he didn't get a little bit of a hardon, but overall a fine specimen of men

1Hunter10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just came across this guy in ‘Mindhunter’ on Netflix and you get a nice view of his ass around 20 minutes in. Thought I’d give him a quick google and low and behold there’s these full frontal shots on the first page and he’s also gay. I know what I’m doing before bed tonight :rolleyes: