Glory hole sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hungmixedlad: Interested in stories relating to those of us who enjoy, and may i add love sucking a large penis through a rather unflattering hole in the wall...comments please..and any information as to where one can go these days in London to find such apertures would be greatly appreciated...!

2. jonb

Gold Member

I think I saw a glory-hole directory on portalofevil.com, but I don't know.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hungmixedlad: thank you jonb..didn't find the directory, but thanks 4 the effort....is it me.......?? or are people on this site a bit wankerish...??? and a bit precious...?

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've had only one glory hole experience. It was kind of embarassing because it turned out that the guy that sucked my cock through the hole was my high school English teacher. That cured me from frequenting rest stops! :eek:

5. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I hope he gave you an A.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I earned my A ... it wasn't due to the, uh, extra credit! ;D

7. jonb

Gold Member

Well, some of these stories require a force of will to read and not wank. LOL

@DMW:
    One time, an algebra teacher wanted to sleep with me. Didn't do it, though, but I guess the equation would be 0/1==x^3. (Get it? One into zero is XXX?)

8. Imported

Gold Member

tenntugger: I was in Nashville and from my motel window I could see a sign that said Worlds Biggest Adult Book Store. Well I had to see that. It had movie booths in the back. Well I checked that out too. I didn't do anything it was a bit intimidating! Some of thr booths had holes as big as grapefruit. But others had holes as big as toilet seats. That was enoght for me. I didn't even finish using my tokens, I just got the hell out of there.

But I am glad I saw it, as strange as it was! :eek:

9. jonb

Gold Member

Glory holes as big as toilet seats? Do they have bulls using them?

10. Imported

Gold Member

biggbenn8: Hmmm... once had a business trip in Amarillo, Tx (horrible tiny town). This was 7-8 years ago. Was horny and in a strange town, found a wonderfully seedy 'bookstore' on the wrong side of the tracks.

Lotta glory holes- never seen people fuck AND suck thru them... had a wonderful time with a furry trucker type- while he was sucking me, he was getting fucked as well. (thank god for spare condoms!). Was a lot of fun to play, and be able to see thru other holes to see the live action.

The place has since closed (they passed a law that 'book stores' have to be (100 ft?) from, well basically, civilization. The only one left was almost out in the dessert. Very stark and barren.

Any other big men have the problem of too small glory holes? or worse yet, getting started and discovered you are slightly stuck due to 'expansion'? (not fun).

Ben

11. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: Glory holes can be really hot. My favorite is a few miles from my house in a mens room at a college college. The holes are large enough for me to get my dick in and just large enough so I can look through them to see the face and body of the person onthe other side. I have been fucked through a hole once and have sucked and been sucked a lot. Usually, guys just have a seat, start to jerk and get off without going through the hole. I prefer to meet someone and then go off to another room on campus. Quite a few times I;ve take hot guys home for a proper romp in the hay.

12. Imported

Gold Member

biggbenn8: This brings up a question we have danced around but not addressed (yet).

Who amoung us exhibtionist? or voyeurs?

13. Imported

Gold Member

leoboy63: Hey, biggbenn8-

I take it you have had the problem of the gloryholes being too small and/or getting slightly stuck? I would like to hear your stories!

14. Imported

Gold Member

biggbenn8: Yes... I did have that problem once...

Got a little curious, and a little horny...

Thought the hole was 'snug'.... thank god he made me cum... I was getting worried....

Anyone else?

I used to enjoy anonymous sex more- but with all the diseases and liars out there...

15. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wasn't really a glory hole...

I was in a very crowded backroom bar in Chicago a few years ago. I was on this raised platform, seperated from the rest of the room by a chain link fence partition. This cute guy makes eye contact with me, and starts coming over. I realized it would take him a long time to make it through the crowd to the other side of the fence, and that he might loose interest along the way, so I jammed my cock throught one of the openings in the fence, and he proceeded to blow me that way. I had to stop after a while, though, because the opening was tight and the fence wire was starting to cut into my cock. Some of my friends saw this, and continue to tease me about it to this day.

16. Imported

Gold Member

10inch1229: There definitely is something very primal
    and masculine about watching a man through
    a peephole or gloryhole while he manipulates
    and pleasures himself. And to have him get up
    and push that throbbing piece of flesh over to your
    side of the wall is like offering it up for worship.

Being the avid cocksucker I am, I have had many
    an opportunity to offer my services in order to
    relieve a man's urges. And I must say to do it
    anonymously does give it quite a thrill. All I
    see is a massive erect cock ready for my sweet
    lips and hungry throat to massage to orgasm.
    (oh, by the way I enjoy taking a load in my mouth
    and on occasion will swallow)

The best gloryhole action has always been on
    a college campus. You know how horny those
    young boys get from all that studying and test
    taking. One time in the men's lockerroom on campus,
    in a two-hour period, I sucked off 6 guys. ONE came
    back for seconds :eek: ::)

17. Imported

Gold Member

10inch1229: anybody have some hot stories
    to tell about being blown or blowing
    a man through a gloryhole?

Share your stories > > > > >

18. Imported

Gold Member

4wDr: Hey.
    I'm with you man.
    I've visited many rest stops while driving long distances.
    I've always appreciated an eager cock sucker on the other side of the glory hole.
    It always took the edge off yet always left me wanting more.
    True.
    The best glory holes are the ones I've seen on campus.
    Love having a young stud hang off the end of my cock while others watch.

19. peacetrain

peacetrain New Member

I know that bookstore, the booths are now gone unfortunately. Met a great young blonde tranny there though once. Took 'her' home we 69'd and I got to top 'her'. Found I really prefer anus to vagina. But I do miss the booths. Last time I checked 'The Purple Onion' adult book store in Nashville still had booths. No glory holes but there is seating in each booth for two.

20. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    There were great glory holes on a major mid-western campus in the glory days of the late 60s and early 70s. Didn't run into too many of them in other academic venues then or since. I loved being on either side of the hole and definitely have no "moral" objection to them. I do, though, find it a bit frightening to cast my lot into that uncertainty in the wall. Does anybody else worry about what might happen to his favorite toy there on the other side of the wall?