glory holes

libido7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just the fact that I am playing with someones cock without seeing him drives me nuts.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's a more prevelant fantasy than they let on:

My ex's bedroom closet door was missing a handle and one time I jokingly ran in there, shut the door and stuck my penis through the hole... she jumped right on it (ah, to be a/with a teenaged pothead again :rolleyes:). Her 'blow jobs' (more like lick jobs really) weren't great but it's the thought that counts... only did it that one time though.

She admitted afterwards though that while the idea got her hot, she said she woulnd't do it to any stranger on the street because of the whole disease issue...

bulbul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would like to know if there are any in Pompano / Deerfield area in south Florida

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bulbul said:
Would like to know if there are any in Pompano / Deerfield area in south Florida

www.cruisingforsex.com and www.squirt.org are the gay bible for this type of thing. Most glory holes are in Adult Book Stores, which cater to anyone, so this'll work as a listing for all! Have fun!

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would standing inside an old refrigerator box with a hole in the right spot work?
I can make plenty of portable "glory holes" available...:biggrin1:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Item #1: I have a private glory hole directory on my site. Currently there are listings for AL, AZ, CA, FL, IL, KS, ME, NY, PA, VA/DC, and WA in the US, and Vancouver, BC and London, UK. Interested men in these areas can send me a private inquiry and I will send them the contact info. (special free offer for LPSG members, otherwise only paying members of my site have access to this info)

Advantage: no risk of getting arrested at a private GH for lewd conduct (as you would have at a bookstore or rest stop GH); many available for regular appointments; some available for walk-in service.

Disadvantage: for men only ~ most are gay-owned; some of the GH owners want to also get fucked thru their glory hole. Str8 and Bi guys are usually welcome to visit, but women are not.

Item #2: Glory holes you can make yourself: Doors with holes cut in them; temporary walls of plywood with holes cut in them; Cardboard refrigerator boxes with holes cut in them; Bed sheets hung from the ceiling with holes cut in them; Sheets of black plastic garden liner hung from the ceiling with holes cut in them; Shower curtains wilth holes cut in them suspended from tension rods spanning a hallway... I even made one from two 30"sections of 2x4 which were cut so that put together they made a sort of "cock pillory", then they were slid into a pair of brackets I attached waist-high on either side of an open door frame. A curtain could be hung to the top of the cock pillory to protect anonymity, or it could be left open so the top could grab the head of the cocksucker. A couple of guys in Phoenix cut a glory hole in their garden gate door so men could walk right up and get blown outdoors (in an area proteced from the street).

With a liittle ingenuity you can make your own set-up, temporary or permanent, in your own home.

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can cut a hole in a board and bring it over if you like? I can insert mine for your pleasure too ;)

pinupboi

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I recall stopping at an adult book store at the Illinois and Wisconsin border about 8 years back and it had some glory holes. One of my biggest fantasies is to have a woman on the other side that loves cock. Those videos are my favorite.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had about five experiences with women at gloryholes. I must say, it is quite a turn on having a women involved. My favorite were these two young gals (about 24). They were just curious, but curiosity made them horny. I knew one of the girls and she asked me,"What are you doing here?" She knew I was bi, so I told her to suck some dick. She asked if she could watch, there's not much room in these booths. So I told her friend to wait in the magazine area. And my friend came in and watched me suck on some dick, I could hear her whispering, "What if he cums?" I don't think she understood the goal of cocksucking.

By the way OP, that's awesome that you are a sexual free spirit like that with your husband. If more women were like you, marriage would have a 20% divorce rate...not 50%. Good luck!

Last edited:

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love gloryholes. The best blowjobs ever. The only times ive ever came from a bj have been at gloryholes. would love to try being on the receiving end sometime.