Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Portland OR has lots of ABS's and they all have Glory holes, some with holes large enough to pass a phone book through.

Hahahaha I will keep this is mind should I ever make it to Portland.

Sadly, here in the buckle of the fukin Bible belt we have not had glory holes for quite some time, but back in my teens I would go to an ABS with friends of mine where several booths had them, but much to my dismay most of the holes were of small and average size (suppose they didn't know I would be "cumming" !!!)
There was one time when I really needed to get a load off and not thinking I eased myself into the smallest of the holes, not because I am a massochist but it was the only hole not occupied. I should have known when I entered the hole and felt the tightness when I was soft that I was doomed. The guy starts to suck me then I start feeling pain, a mystery to me at first but when I attempted to extricate my very hard cock from the hole, it became painfully clear, MY ENGORGED COCK WAS TRAPPED IN THE GLORY HOLE. My first response was to laugh, even with the pain becoming worse, then I had friends come in saying they we're ready to leave and asking me if I wanted to go get something to eat (God I miss those days and those friends) & I told my best frienyd at the time I was stuck in the hole and he said just pull your donkey dick out and let's go. I pulled back as much as I could to show him how my hard cock had become one with the hole and he howled and of course had to go tell everyone that my cock was stuck in the glory hole.
Then all sorts of guys started coming into the booth next to me and having their way with me, some of which for various reasons I had heretofore refused the pleasure of suckin me.
Had I not been in such pain it might have been pleasurable. This went on for sometime then I begged my friend to go in the other booth and jack me off, hell he had sucked me before, so WHY NOT? The punk refused lol, well shortly after that some guy came along who was sucking me and was able to finally make me cum and damn was that ever intense between the amount of time it had been since I had shot a load and the intense pain. I remember being very loud, almost to the point of screaming and someone working in there saying "Quiet the fuck down", I immediately burst into laughter but still I was unable to remove my huge spent appendage. After I finally went soft (the whole process, from entering the hole to the very sweet release was about 45 mins or so) I was able to pull back and felt some give, so I took my hand and slowly pulled out my very swollen cock .
I NEVER went near that particular hole ever again, along with several others, actually there was only about 2 holes that would accommodate me comfortably. I am asked many times, "What are the cons of having such a huge dick, I will be certain to say this, cause I always say there are none. A small glory hole is very much one though, I must say.
I am happy to have seen this thread, cause it brought back the painfully bittersweet memory of my experience.
As you can probably guess, my friends never let me live that down, they felt compelled to tell everyone and naturally few had any compunction about asking me and of course the inevitable following would be " CAN I SEE IT?" or even sometimes, Can I suck it?

I wish there were glory holes around here now, cause life is so hectic these days, it would be most welcomed.

Thx for listening, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed recalling the experience of my youth.

:bj:
HH

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I admit I had my doubts about the original poster being a woman, despite the photos. I've never seen a woman at a glory hole.That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, of course.
I spent a lot of time at adult stores in NYC in my 20's. I sucked some major cock there. SInce then, however, I only let other guys suck me off; I don't suck cock any more.
I remember being thrilled by the illicitness of it all,and, as one poster above me said, it's all about concentrating on the cock (and balls, if you're lucky). I used to worry that some freak might do something to my cock and balls that would hurt them, but that never happened (tho' i read a scary story once about a guy who stuck his cock and balls thru and the cocksucker stuck a freaking PIN thru his dick shaft and trapped him! That'll change your tune.) I think, tho, most guys are there to help out their fellow horned up guys.

Reactions: Nemorex

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gloryholes are a huge turn on. I've mostly been to private residence GHs and few times walked in on the guy before me getting serviced. They told me to pull down my pants and started rubbing me til they finished and they left. I've always thought it would be a turn on If a guy walked in on me getting sucked or even better me sucking or turned with my butt against the hole letting the guy behind the hole get off. I like when there are two guys behind and one is sucking and the other has his huge cock pointing at me and grabs my hand to rub his cock as he reaches his hand and grabs my ass.

Speedy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This all sounds very American. In Britain, most gay saunas have glory holes, amongst their other facilities. And there is no charge, or timing! Its free! OK, you paid to enter the sauna, but there is no time limit, or limits on what you do. The usual ettiquette applies throughout the establishment - if someone isn't interested, they either politely say "no thanks"or gently brush you hand etc away.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can we add the following questions (and hopefully answers) to this thread?

If going to a private glory hole location, such as a house or apartment - do you first meet the person face to face?

Are there tips or red flags that would cause a person to believe the gloryhole isn't safe?

Do you just walk in per their instruction and stick your wiener through the hole and let them suck you, then leave?

Aren't there STD's to have to worry about being random guys popping their load in your mouth, especially at a bookstore? Herpes, etc?

Any bad stories or things to be careful of when doing this?

Reactions: AgHarley
D

deleted17134901

I am ready to try this. Anybody St. P 009.JPG
ete Clearwater FL up for a go?

Reactions: 5607961

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, 2014 post. No one responded?
Can we add the following questions (and hopefully answers) to this thread?

If going to a private glory hole location, such as a house or apartment - do you first meet the person face to face?

Are there tips or red flags that would cause a person to believe the gloryhole isn't safe?

Do you just walk in per their instruction and stick your wiener through the hole and let them suck you, then leave?

Aren't there STD's to have to worry about being random guys popping their load in your mouth, especially at a bookstore? Herpes, etc?

Any bad stories or things to be careful of when doing this?

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I don't understand is, doesn't having a wall between you and the person you are sucking take a lot of the fun out of giving a blowjob? You don't get to see the guy's face, or look up at his naked body, or feel his hands grabbing your head.

I don't understand why you would do this rather than just take the guy home and suck his cock.
Asking how it could be that somebody would want to do something that makes no sense to you is probably as old as time, or at least our time on earth. Guys want to worship a disembodied cock for probably about the same reason some others don't want that same thing: it's a turn on for some and a turn off for some others. That's life. As long as no pain and suffering is involved, enjoy and judge not. I love to be on either side of a glory hole and think it's a waste of words to describe why on either count

Reactions: AgHarley

KiloDeltaOneSierra

Expert Member
Media
Several ABS in the Atlanta area, some of which have been known to have gloryholes. However, it's almost exclusively men. I have frequented some of these locations on occasion, and have yet to ever once heard a woman on the other side of the hole.

Excellent post, however, MzBounce!
Yeah Tokyo Valentine has booths and a dark room that can be very fun.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven’t been to one lately but when I was single in my 20’s I went a lot to get my dick sucked. Never seen a girl there, but the bjs were mostly great