God damn that's ugly....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And... horrors!... "full coverage" underwear that goes all the way up to my waist!!!!
Hahah, I've always called those "granny-panties." They do look funny.
Virtually every pair of low-rise,
yes...
pre-faded,
YES
pre-yellowed jeans I've ever seen.
Especially those! The "pre-faded, distressed" jeans are especially popular with a particular ethnic group in my area (I won't say which one) but the girls like to wear them 3 sizes too small, and the little fadey-patches don't coincide with their curves (as in a natural fade), it just looks silly. And the yellowed fades, to me, just look like the jeans have been worn every day for a couple of months without being washed. They look FILTHY.

And yes, the mid-calf pants look bad enough on the ladies, but absolutely ridiculous on the guys.

Adidas "shower shoes."
Size medium guys wearing size XXXXXXL shirts (clue: even with a sport team emblazoned all over it, it looks like grandma's nightgown).
Backward ball caps (bad).
Sideways ball caps (worse).
The frankenstein boots popular with the goth girls.
Any shoe with the entire sole 3+ inches thick.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything that doesn't nip in at the waist...

-- Un-shaped T-shirts (they look better on men)
-- Men's shirts (ditto)
-- Mu-mu (tent) dresses
-- Housecoats (shudder!)

And... horrors!... "full coverage" underwear that goes all the way up to my waist!!!!

Hey You would never wear those would you?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LOL...yes...then they have to hold their pants up with one hand to keep them from falling down. Wonder what a-hole thought that one up?

Some cop did. It makes it so much easier to catch perps.

BTW - did you hear about that sagger at the mall who was arrested for indecent exposure? He sneezed.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women who wear tube tops that can't possibly cover everything.

Women who don't know how to walk in high heels and end up with bad posture/slouching as they walk or walking like one of the Transformers.

Men who wear shirts buttoned all the way up without a tie. Loosen up, guys.

Big baggy jeans on men.

Spandex is a privilege, not a right. "Nuff said.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What items of clothing have you found particularly unappealing, for me there are loads but I'll name just a few

Safari jackets - you're not going on a safari you just look stupid.

Ugg boots/mukluks - wearing these in summer with a short skirt just makes your legs look like twigs.

Drain pipe jeans - unless you have absolutely no bottom and a thigh measurement of 10 inches you should leave these alone, even the slimmest woman looks like Max Wall in them.

I actually love "drain pipe" pants. I have HATED the seventies look with the hugely flared jeans, especially when women wear them with heels dragging on the ground. Boot cut is fine, but I have small calves and thighs so the slimmer ones fit better on me.

In fact, the seventies had some of the ugliest clothes ever...leisure suits, huge pointy collared shirts in a floral pattern, even on men. Putrid brown, green and orange colors. Ick.

I don't like sweater or parker vests, parachute pants, shoes that come to a point, velour, painter pants, jumpsuites.

I miss men in good old button up faded levis that hung a little on the hips but were still snug enough in back so they shaped their butt. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually love "drain pipe" pants. I have HATED the seventies look with the hugely flared jeans, especially when women wear them with heels dragging on the ground. Boot cut is fine, but I have small calves and thighs so the slimmer ones fit better on me.

I just saw your gallery. I can't imagine anything looking terrible on you. :smile:

My only problem with flared jeans is that they're usually hip huggers and I have to be careful what I buy or my ass will spill out of them. :biggrin1: Most Boot cuts work fine for me though.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about a thread on just the opposite? What outfits do you think you really look good in?

Once a year I go to a mens clothier and kinda get outfitted. This year I bought a black blazer, tie, pants belt plus a bunch of shirts. My normal dress code is boards shorts and a tee ot polo shirt but I had to go to a wedding and popped on the jacket ensemble. Holy shit!! I looked great!! Everybody said the outfit was spot on sharp.

Don't you feel good when you pop on a fave outfit and know it's really flattering? If the ladies here on LPSG got a look at me in that black blazer, well you would have been putty in my hands, right to the hotel bed I bet. Actually likely the elevator would have seen clothes being ripped off (me!). (at least I felt that way and isn't that what counts?)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just saw your gallery. I can't imagine anything looking terrible on you. :smile:

My only problem with flared jeans is that they're usually hip huggers and I have to be careful what I buy or my ass will spill out of them. :biggrin1: Most Boot cuts work fine for me though.

Thank you! :smile: Coming from you that's quite a compliment. You have a beautiful body and the perfect heart shaped bottom! :wink:

Thanks for reminding me!:eek: For men or women, the trendy shoes that are 6 inches too long (for women, pointed; for men, the duck-bill look...) look ridiculous.

silly ladies' shoe

silly men's shoe

Exactly! They remind me of witches and elves....:tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like sweaters. I don't like board shorts. I don't like tank tops on either sex. I don't like boxers either. That's all for now.

I think speedos look ridiculous. I love board shorts. A cultural thing? I grew up in the surfer/beach volleyball culture of SoCal and we used to call speedos *tourist tighties* cuz only dweebs from the midwest would be caught dead in them. Snicker snicker.

The only men that belong or look good in speedos are guys trying to set a record in the 100 meter butterfly or play water polo. They have the bods for it but still look way hotter in sharp surfer/volley gear. Pro beach volleyballers look amazing in long shorts. Do a search for Kelly Slater or Laird Hamilton.

Get your shorts from *Gotcha*, *Redsand*, or *SideOut*.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only men that belong or look good in speedos are guys trying to set a record in the 100 meter butterfly or play water polo. They have the bods for it but still look way hotter in sharp surfer/volley gear. Pro beach volleyballers look amazing in long shorts. Do a search for Kelly Slater or Laird Hamilton.

Get your shorts from *Gotcha*, *Redsand*, or *SideOut*.

I had no idea that men were so sensitive about their liking speedos until I posted in a speedo thread that I preferred short hanging on the hips. Yikes! :tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, Laird Hamilton....married to Gabrielle the Volleyball player. I liked him until he left his first wife and child after having an affair. But that's a different thread.....:tongue:

I didn't know that but still a good looking guy. And thats why I like board shorts. I think they look hot on guys like him.

BTW how can I post a pic or link it without putting it my gallery? Seems really self serving to have it my gallery but I could not link it and don't know to just download a pic by itself without a web addy?