God you girls if you dont like bick cocks fuck of

krisdavid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gee i really hate when some girl that wants to fuck me then cant take my big cock i really hate only putting it in 1/2 way. So i fucked her as hard as i could now she does not want to see me no more fuck of bitch i hope more guys with big cocks fuck you harder

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You're a charmer, I suspect that women cannot resist your attitude, that's why they'll fuck you despite the excruciating pain of taking your monster dong jackhammered in to them.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Gee i really hate when some girl that wants to fuck me then cant take my big cock i really hate only putting it in 1/2 way. So i fucked her as hard as i could now she does not want to see me no more fuck of bitch i hope more guys with big cocks fuck you harder

Well then do us all a favour and turn gay and fuck off - you abusive piece of shit.

EDIT: Oh and if you've got such a big, fucking cock why do you need a penis extender?

http://www.lpsg.org/172547-whats-is-the-best-extender.html

Dumbass, fucking liar :rolleyes:

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You're a charmer, I suspect that women cannot resist your attitude, that's why they'll fuck you despite the excruciating pain of taking your monster dong jackhammered in to them.

I suspect it's also his excellent communication skills and grasp of the English language.

It's such a shame when someone can't even spell "fuck off" correctly.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If you had been more considerate and worked at it she may well of been able to take more in time and had not left you. I can understand maybe your annoyed about a girl leaving you simply because there was a issue with your penis. But the solution isnt to vent at all women.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, You're a prize asswipe as well as a frogmouthed moron. What did you expect, knowing full well she couldn't take it, then as you so eloquently put it, "fucked her as hard as I could."

Might I also point out, that you're also goddamned lucky she didn't want to press charges of rape against you, ya simple sumbitch.

Forcing your allegedly "big cock" all the way in when you knew damn well she just elicited she couldn't any more than half.

You ought to be damn welled ashamed of your behaviour, you know that? Now kindly fuck off yourself, and don't post till you one, learn some manners, two, understand what a woman can and can't take, and three, learn to spell. That's all I'm saying. 'Nuff said.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then do us all a favour and turn gay and fuck off - you abusive piece of shit.

EDIT: Oh and if you've got such a big, fucking cock why do you need a penis extender?

http://www.lpsg.org/172547-whats-is-the-best-extender.html

Dumbass, fucking liar :rolleyes:
You know, despite the fact we don't talk as much no more, I still love you & your comments to idiots like him. That, and borrowing Al Bundy's T-shirt for your new avatar.:kiss::hug::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let's take a poll. how long until banned?
More the question; How long before he does this to the wrong girl and she changes him from a rooster to a hen as well a soprano?

I'll say before midday he gets banned, the latter, well, that's all tentative.

Who gives a shit what this tard says? He is obviously lying.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Wow. :tool:

Thread fail. Someone close this. And ban the :asshole: of the week.

... Seriously, how to do you fuck up spelling big? It has like... THREE letters!

And LEARN HOW TO FUCKING TYPE!.

Maybe they might want to see you again if you weren't an inconsiderate moron with an obvious communication capacity deficit. If you actually even have a big cock, you should probably know by now ("now" being an age in which you should even be on this forum) that having a big cock means you need to take it easy on girls most of the time, especially with girls new to your cock. ...

Ugh, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time giving you a serious response.

:sucks:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who gives a shit what this tard says? He is obviously lying.

Ya think? noooooo...my guess is that he has hoardes of women lined up and they all drop to their knees and say "oh gawd I cant take all that cock..its WAY TOO HUGE!" and run home crying. Poor OP, I feel so sorry for him, what a burdon.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More the question; How long before he does this to the wrong girl and she changes him from a rooster to a hen as well a soprano?

I'll say before midday he gets banned, the latter, well, that's all tentative.

LMAO, now I know why I missed this place so much, Thanks CHUCK you are the bomb!!! just waiting to see how this plays out....

What a douche.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Clearly the dude's a troll looking for a flame war. Don't give in.

If he's not however, may Jebus save us all - mankind is clearly going downhill fast.

The sign of a good troll is if you're not sure they are a troll, or just stupid. :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Might I also point out, that you're also goddamned lucky she didn't want to press charges of rape against you, ya simple sumbitch.

Forcing your allegedly "big cock" all the way in when you knew damn well she just elicited she couldn't any more than half.

That was my first reaction when reading the OP: whether this "incident" was rape or merely sexual assault largely rests between whatever the prosecutor and his lawyer can iron out, presuming that the whole thing's not a complete fabrication, and that's a big "if".