God you girls if you dont like bick cocks fuck of

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he did force her, and she did press rape charges, I know of some men in state custody that would like to meet him and teach him a few manners... face down :)

krisdavid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry but this girl has fucked heaps of my mates and has put them down saying they are too small in front of other mates. This day i was talking about we awere at a party she was going on how she has not ever had a big dick before and she has been with heaps off guys 2 that nite so when i fucked her she said your to big i didnt want her to tell people i was small

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but this girl has fucked heaps of my mates and has put them down saying they are too small in front of other mates. This day i was talking about we awere at a party she was going on how she has not ever had a big dick before and she has been with heaps off guys 2 that nite so when i fucked her she said your to big i didnt want her to tell people i was small

and then the president called and there were ninjas attacking and i said don't you worry mr president, i'm a martial experts. so i killed all the ninjas but the president wasnt really the president but a robot president and then the ninjas came back as zombies so me and chuck norris fought them and won the fight and then some slut says i'm too big fuck off who does she think i am

anyway laters, gonna go chill on my moon mansion

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Seriously, you're a grown man who comes off like a maladjusted teenager, quit while you're ahead will you, you're just continuing to dig yourself in to a huge hole of knobishness. Oh and learn some spelling, some grammar and punctuation and how to type. :rolleyes:

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad to see KrisDavid at least responded...or tried to anyway. Usually people just make their ridiculous post and then never return. As much as he's clearly full of absolute shit - ya gotta give him credit for trying.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and then the president called and there were ninjas attacking and i said don't you worry mr president, i'm a martial experts. so i killed all the ninjas but the president wasnt really the president but a robot president and then the ninjas came back as zombies so me and chuck norris fought them and won the fight and then some slut says i'm too big fuck off who does she think i am

anyway laters, gonna go chill on my moon mansion
:smile:
That explains everything.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Gee i really hate when some girl that wants to fuck me then cant take my big cock i really hate only putting it in 1/2 way. So i fucked her as hard as i could now she does not want to see me no more fuck of bitch i hope more guys with big cocks fuck you harder

Perhaps if you improved your spelling...

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh, we just need Pain4anAngel in here with a good pot-o-soup recipe and a little more help to boost the signal:noise ratio. I did a flyby, choking down the bile on this fellow's profile. What was that analogy about unladened carts and noise? :biggrin1: