God you girls if you dont like bick cocks fuck of

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and then the president called and there were ninjas attacking and i said don't you worry mr president, i'm a martial experts. so i killed all the ninjas but the president wasnt really the president but a robot president and then the ninjas came back as zombies so me and chuck norris fought them and won the fight and then some slut says i'm too big fuck off who does she think i am

anyway laters, gonna go chill on my moon mansion

LMAO! DUDE, I needed that! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Gee i really hate when some girl that wants to fuck me then cant take my big cock i really hate only putting it in 1/2 way. So i fucked her as hard as i could now she does not want to see me no more fuck of bitch i hope more guys with big cocks fuck you harder

Yeah, life's a bitch. The worst is when your dick sticks out of your pant leg and trips you up constantly. Or when the fire brigade randomly shows up demanding their hose back. Or when street kids chase you down the road and try to play jump rope with your cock. To hell with them all I say.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, life's a bitch. The worst is when your dick sticks out of your pant leg and trips you up constantly. Or when the fire brigade randomly shows up demanding their hose back. Or when street kids chase you down the road and try to play jump rope with your cock. To hell with them all I say.
:rofl::laugh::chairfall:
Heh. :biggrin: Good one there, slant.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
and then the president called and there were ninjas attacking and i said don't you worry mr president, i'm a martial experts. so i killed all the ninjas but the president wasnt really the president but a robot president and then the ninjas came back as zombies so me and chuck norris fought them and won the fight and then some slut says i'm too big fuck off who does she think i am

anyway laters, gonna go chill on my moon mansion

I have a bic lighter, if that counts.

haha. nice.