good belly bump

gunner44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yes people we are doing awesome with this one No bitchin no politics just good hard vids.Keep up the good work people.

fiveyearplan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the hotness everyone expected to see when they first clicked this topic. Six and a half minutes of pure hi-def multiple angle close ups of a guy's Johnson bulldozing its way into some pretty girl's stomach where you can see the shape his penis makes in her belly. Not one of those look closely and you can almost see something moving inside her videos, this is a serious belly bump where she obviously swallowed something whole and it doesn't fit. There's no guessing at how deep this guy is.

This one's download only.

Skinny girl swallowed her pizza guy and he won't stay in. Starts at 23:00. Totally insane by 26:30

Alternate DL 1

Alternate DL 2

gunner44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the hotness everyone expected to see when they first clicked this topic. Six and a half minutes of pure hi-def multiple angle close ups of a guy's Johnson bulldozing its way into some pretty girl's stomach where you can see the shape his penis makes in her belly. Not one of those look closely and you can almost see something moving inside her videos, this is a serious belly bump where she obviously swallowed something whole and it doesn't fit. There's no guessing at how deep this guy is.

This one's download only.

Skinny girl swallowed her pizza guy and he won't stay in. Starts at 23:00.
Totally insane by 26:30

Alternate DL 1

Alternate DL 2

DAMN MAN this one rocks great find thank you sir

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not as definitive but real.

In this "get in my belly" video she not only shows him how deep he will go against her stomach, she works hard to get him there.

15:00 she shows him from the outside how far in her stomach he will go. She's into it.

16:05 and 16:37 he's in her stomach but not up to her belly button yet.

At 17:05 he is up in there and she shows him where

At 18:58 he's in to her belly button and she points again

At 19:13 you can see it's in there

31:21 and 34:00 leaves no doubt she took it all

Very skinny chick wants him in her stomach, deep.

Through the whole thing you can see belly bumps.

great cock

S23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone wants to experience belly bump for real ask M37 nicely, very nicely and if you're lucky!

It's happened for me with 2 different women - one UK size 6 and the other size 8 (just .... Thanks M37 x)

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
S23 that's cheeky....true... But cheeky.

At first it looked kinda like that scene in Alien and freaked me out.... But then the pleasure took over

X

fiveyearplan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same girl.

Press on my belly button to feel your cock inside of me.

Download only.

In case you have limited imagination, at 18:45 his dick is pressed against the outside of her tummy to show exactly how deep he can reach.

At 20:56 he thrusts DEEP. After squirming to shift her guts a little she invites him to massage himself through her stomach. Pointing to where he is inside of her she let's him press down and he quickly finds himself at about the middle of her gut. Pressing hard on top of her belly button he gives himself a nice massage through her tummy and it sets him off. From that second forward he acts like a dog in heat, it's kind of weird.

This is a rare scene where massaging a cock through a girl's tummy is caught on film. If you are into it for the visible belly bulging just watch carefully. Camera operator screwed up some of the best views.

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media
Same girl.

Press on my belly button to feel your cock inside of me.

Download only.

In case you have limited imagination, at 18:45 his dick is pressed against the outside of her tummy to show exactly how deep he can reach.

At 20:56 he thrusts DEEP. After squirming to shift her guts a little she invites him to massage himself through her stomach. Pointing to where he is inside of her she let's him press down and he quickly finds himself at about the middle of her gut. Pressing hard on top of her belly button he gives himself a nice massage through her tummy and it sets him off. From that second forward he acts like a dog in heat, it's kind of weird.

This is a rare scene where massaging a cock through a girl's tummy is caught on film. If you are into it for the visible belly bulging just watch carefully. Camera operator screwed up some of the best views.
Who is in it?