Good Looking Cocks

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
What, in your opinion, makes a guy's cock look attractive?

Is it all about size? Girth? Cut or uncut? Head shape? Something else?

Since starting to post my pics online, I'm been flattered but a little startled by people who said that my cock is "pretty." I just never thought of a cock being more attractive looking than others. SO ... I'd be interested to hear what you think makes one penis more good-looking than another!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kris,
let me say as one of your biggest fans...
You do have a great looking cock, its natural, the size is not grotesquely large or tiny,
Your balls are fantastic. The hang is perfect, and you take such great pictures.
Pretty??? naw, thats for boys cocks, yours is all man!!!

Mike

Smallbutbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that is different for everyone. But there are classics if you look at the old art pics of times long gone and you begin to see a classic dick of the ages and across the world all very similar. My personal view is a good head, and plenty of blood supply to achieve a rock hard shaft, which can stand upright. That is a classic function of a dick nothing more.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe we could start a comp and give out points based on...

Presentation
Size
Hang
Balls
Hair trim
Knob
Girth
Skin tone
Cum splatter
Yadda, yadda

Monk22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll just tell you what my ideal/perfect penis would be using the points that hardasarokkk set out there. (keep in mind that these points are ideal but not limited to) :

PRESENTATION: Clean and hard.

SIZE: Who here doesn't like gazing at a huge John Holmes sized cock? I know I do. But realistically, I'm thinking no more than 8 to 8 1/2 inches is what I'd be into. Any more than that and it might get to be a bit much to handle.

HANG: I guess we're talking about the balls here? Hang is good, but not too much. Just enough so they have a nice little bounce or swing as you get into action.

BALLS: I like big meaty shaved balls, but not freakishly big. Just big enough to fill your hand when you cup them.

HAIR TRIM: I'll take anywhere from no hair to a medium sized patch above and around the shaft. Really, I just don't want hair all in my face and up my nose when I go to suck your cock.

KNOB: Ah, the mighty head. The head should be a little thicker/wider than the shaft.

GIRTH: I'd like to be able to actually get my mouth around it so I can take it all the way down. So about 5 maybe 6 inches?

SKIN TONE: It's whatever. No actual preference here.

CUM SPLATTER: Well the more the better of course!

OTHERS: Also,(this might sound weird) I love a big bulging urethra. I love to watch it tighten and throb during ejaculation. And it doesn't really matter if the cock is cut or uncut. Either can be lots of fun (if kept clean), but I would lean toward the cut side if I got to choose.

Let's hear it from some others. Oh yeah, "pretty" is not a word I would use to describe a man's cock. Perhaps something like "great" or "awesome" or MAYBE even "beautiful". But not "pretty".

Last edited:

HeadGiver309

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My personal likes - everything a little bigger (or a lot...haha) than average.
Length, thickness, head size, ball size is part of it, curved or straight are all nice. I like one that's the same thickness pretty much from base to the head with the head being just a little bigger. I nice deep opening of the urethra for some reason is nice too. Then the "framing" of the pubic hair completes it...less on the balls, not too much, not too little....a treasure trail makes it a perfect 10 :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reading the other posts I think it's all personal preference. When I was younger (like, 15) I thought cut dicks looked silly, but I've grown to see that was just my inexperience talking; they're just different. I also used to like the clean-shaven look, but that's changed in a big way. I don't care if one part's bigger than the other, or if they curve or stay straight. The only thing I flat out don't like is when they look like weatherbeaten leather. Otherwise every penis is about as attractive as any other.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll just tell you what my ideal/perfect penis would be using the points that hardasarokkk set out there. (keep in mind that these points are ideal but not limited to) :

PRESENTATION: Clean and hard.

SIZE: Who here doesn't like gazing at a huge John Holmes sized cock? I know I do. But realistically, I'm thinking no more than 8 to 8 1/2 inches is what I'd be into. Any more than that and it might get to be a bit much to handle.

HANG: I guess we're talking about the balls here? Hang is good, but not too much. Just enough so they have a nice little bounce or swing as you get into action.

BALLS: I like big meaty shaved balls, but not freakishly big. Just big enough to fill your hand when you cup them.

HAIR TRIM: I'll take anywhere from no hair to a medium sized patch above and around the shaft. Really, I just don't want hair all in my face and up my nose when I go to suck your cock.

KNOB: Ah, the mighty head. The head should be a little thicker/wider than the shaft.

GIRTH: I'd like to be able to actually get my mouth around it so I can take it all the way down. So about 5 maybe 6 inches?

SKIN TONE: It's whatever. No actual preference here.

CUM SPLATTER: Well the more the better of course!

OTHERS: Also,(this might sound weird) I love a big bulging urethra. I love to watch it tighten and throb during ejaculation. And it doesn't really matter if the cock is cut or uncut. Either can be lots of fun (if kept clean), but I would lean toward the cut side if I got to choose.

Let's hear it from some others. Oh yeah, "pretty" is not a word I would use to describe a man's cock. Perhaps something like "great" or "awesome" or MAYBE even "beautiful". But not "pretty".

Your penis is quite nice, Monk!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aside from those with an unusual fetish, say for big heads or something...
There are certain aesthetic issues having to do with form, proportion, color and contour.

There are cocks that are noticeably more beautiful than others.
And some that are kinda ugly.

Jeff Stryker had a pretty close to perfect cock.... in all parameters.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...even the ugly ones are full of treasured gifts from god, a good looking cock that i love the most is mine......

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first thing I look for is foreskin. After that I'm pretty much okay with the rest. I really think the hang is important, too. I like to see soft cocks hanging. Whether it's hanging out the zipper or buttons of jeans taking a leak or hanging/swinging back and forth at the beach. I like the side view of a good size piece that hangs down and almost turns up it's head to look where its going.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex girlfriends told me my dick was "hot". That comment made me ponder as well. She tried elaborating, but it wasnt a very specific explanation

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been told on cam I have a great dick, sadly no pictures to prove but pm me for my man and I'll kindly show you ...

My dicks mostly the same width, head aswell which gives it a smooth look, and my balls are just the right size in proportion to my dick.
I'm not small, but I'm not big. But I'm proud of it ... And I'm never really proud about anything on my body. ;)

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smooth, no pockmarks, (if circumcised) no raised uneven scar, (if circumcised) foreskin that will go easily over the head but neither too loose or tight just freeflowing, proportional, slight curve or straight, head that is proportional to the size of the shaft, even coloring.