Good looking penises.

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just my own way of looking at these Dings, but "impressive" is not necessarily "beautiful". A beautiful cock is well-proportioned (shaft to head, length to girth, etc.) and has smooth, lustrous skin -- any color -- maybe a pulsing vein or two. Dimensions don't have to be way above average; it's the balance, the naturalness of the package.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I have seen so far, Fluoro certainly has an artist approach when he displays photos of the penis in his post. It certainly looks great and well lighted.

Now, to continue my own vanity and also boost my ego, as if it need to be boosted. I submit the penis of "Hung."

Check out my Gallery.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, a really good looking penis is one of life's finer things ... to me, aesthetics are as important as size (of course size can be a part of aesthetic appeal too). And look here! Some of my very favorite penises have showed up to represent:

I have been told I have a very sexy looking penis.
beauty? What do you think?
I've received a few compliments over the years.
people seem to enjoy the look of mine. big nob
Oh man, vince ...
i've had a good few comments about my penis, they seem to think its good looking and i would have to agree haha:biggrin1:
Good looking penises? hehe, I dare say that I think I've got one :p
Recieved some compliments about the look of my penis...nice color, shape, etc.
That's for sure ...

COME BASK IN THE GLOW OF MY COCK, MINIONS.
If only ... LOL

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thank you kindy smiley...:) L-O-V-E your picts Sexy and artful. Your mouth on my knob... now that would be one for the family album :)