Good Tasting Dick?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gcbenji0, Nov 26, 2008.

1. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 New Member

Albums:
    I know most girls like to hear that their pussy tasted good. But I wonder if guys like to hear the same about their cocks?

What do you think?

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

3. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perfect, krispdx.

4. Xcuze

Gold Member

Cock shouldnt have any taste - unless its dirty! :redface:

Its more about the pulsating feeling & the juices that are whipped up whilst doing it! :wank:

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey mine taste good...love to make out w/wife after a good head job...she never objects to dick breath...nor i....

6. vlls

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    dicks that smell potently are beyond hot. im assuming that those who do also have a strong taste

in my first mutual masturbation experience my friend had a dick that had a really strong smell... still thinking about it to this day makes me get hard... in retrospect, i wish i actually tasted his strong-smelling dick, i bet it would have tasted good... *watery mouth*

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say that one guy at the regular sex party I used to go to in Brooklyn had the best tasting dick I've ever had in my mouth. He was Scottish by birth but grew up in the US, so he was uncut and just delicious.

I had no problem telling him so, and his response was a bashful, "Ummm, okay, thanks, I guess."

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes cocks do taste good. I dunno why that is. Unfortunately, cock breath always smells horrible. No matter what.

9. Idreamfilthy

Idreamfilthy New Member

Albums:
    yum
    sometimes cock can feel so good when you taste.. It's something about that lol

10. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    one woman i used to hook up with would allways tell me mine tasted good, not the cum but the cock itself. Not shur why and no other woman has commented

11. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    To me the "taste" has more to do with the scent of a man (not "smell" - I don't want a smelly dick). You actually taste with your nose, ask any medical doctor. If the guy has a good scent, then I go wild. If you're not sure about the difference between smell and scent, here an example: scent is exagerated after a long day or a work out; smell is what happens when you have poor hygene, specially if you have foreskin.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I asked my wife if my cock has a taste to it and she said not exactly, rather a smell after I mow the lawn. Sort of like a sweaty balls smell that she says is why I don't get a blowjob after mowing the lawn, merely a simple, "Thank you."

My wife's got a question, though, for anyone who cares or knows enough to answer. Seeing as I'm cut and don't secrete pre-cum, she says that apart from the sweaty balls smell I emit after mowing the lawn, I don't taste like anything. Anyway, her question is: Do dicks that have taste come from uncircumcised penises' mucus membranes, or is it from somewhere else?

13. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    It is a combination of things. The musky scent is more of a sweat glands issue, usually of the scrotum mainly, so after you mow the lawn and are sweaty that scent is due to your sweaty nuts. And as I said before, you taste with your nose, so that is a large component of dick taste.

The funky smell that an uncircumcised (and even some cut and partly cut guys) can get after a few days of not showering is due to the sebum that the foreskin secretes as a lubricant that allows for bacterial growth to thrive, and along with shedded skin cells, you end up with an accumulation of smegma, that funky white cottage cheese looking thing. I personally do not prefer it, though some members on here seem to very much enjoy it. To each his own.

14. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    _ YEH and i suppose yours is shoved in the washing machine prior to being sucked "clean"

I mean HONESTLY, if you cant say something usefull FOFOKS SAKE dont say nothing,,,, after all its not obligatory

15. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

Albums:
    personally, i don't think it's a TASTE so much as an essence
    but it's agreed that scent is what really drives me wild

but actually i got a bj 2 days ago and the guy told me it tasted good while he was sucking and i nearly blew right there.... so i have to say, yeah i like it