Gorgeous Pussy

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer women with bigger lips, but really like was said before me, if the girl is confident with her pussy and herself, then nothing is more attractive than that. Confidence is key in all aspects.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

that is absolutely disgusting :eek: .. it almost makes man ass look appealing .. almost lol

these are a MUST (in my opinion) on a vagina
1. DISEASE FREE
2. smells nice
3. wet

these are things i desire in a vagina

4. tightness, nobody wants to throw a hotdog down a well
5. nicely groomed, doesn't need to be bald, i actualy like some hair, as long as its neat
6. average to large clits ... they're just so HOT

at the end of the day, the most imporant aspect of a gorgeous pussy is the women that is attached to it :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is absolutely disgusting :eek: .. it almost makes man ass look appealing .. almost lol

these are a MUST (in my opinion) on a vagina
1. DISEASE FREE
2. smells nice
3. wet

these are things i desire in a vagina

4. tightness, nobody wants to throw a hotdog down a well
5. nicely groomed, doesn't need to be bald, i actualy like some hair, as long as its neat
6. average to large clits ... they're just so HOT

at the end of the day, the most imporant aspect of a gorgeous pussy is the women that is attached to it :)

You know, I believe I agree with you at least on the first three. As to #5 -- Recently read an article on pubic hair and learned that it does not last as long as hair on your head. There's a limit to how long it can get before it goes. In theory, shaving and trimming are unnecessary, except for personal self-expression and possibly preference-- keeping down odor in warm weather fx. I've never liked a bald crotch, even on Asians.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the big huge clits that alot of Black Women have.

And I like taking tight pussy and making it looser ;)

And I like good clean pussy that tastes good

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a girlfriend with big labes, and I was totally into it. I've also fucked a girl with virtually no inner labes. her pussy looked like an anime girl. That was pretty hot (didn't hurt that she looked like a 15 year old and shaved bald--she was 19 though), but I like something in the middle. A little meat to suck on, if you will.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like a meaty pussy with big clit and lips that a woman cannot hide. Hair is fine too, even a lot of hair depending on the woman. For me a big pussy is analogous to a big cock. Go to a nude beach or strip club and see who the men gather round or who gets the most attention and biggest tips. I'll give you a hint, its not the woman with the tiny little barely visile crease between her legs.

D

deleted136887

I like a meaty pussy with big clit and lips that a woman cannot hide. Hair is fine too, even a lot of hair depending on the woman. For me a big pussy is analogous to a big cock. Go to a nude beach or strip club and see who the men gather round or who gets the most attention and biggest tips. I'll give you a hint, its not the woman with the tiny little barely visile crease between her legs.

This man speaks the truth.