Got a dildo, question about anal.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
So I ended up buying a dildo.Someone recommended I buy one before I actually try hooking up with anyone and offer anal. So I bought a Crystal Jellies that has 5.5 inch girth ( I think it's 1.75 diameter) And it's insertable length is 7 inches. It's my first dildo. It took probably 7 minutes to get past the head (idk why they make that part so big) After that it was awesome. Like way better than I had anticipated. Ended up getting shakes and stuff, which I didn't see coming.

So I know you have to work up in girth slowly. I bought a 2nd one that's 8x6. I don't plan on getting to that point any time soon. But I noticed with the dildo I could only take about 4-5 inches of it. Over time will I be able to take more? There was no pain BUT I kind of felt like this is about as far as I can go. Like I didn't hit anything per se.
Maybe it requires a different angle... if that's the case, with this dildo that maybe be hard, its super flexible xD
Hoping to at least make it to 7 inches. 9 at best. I figure I probably won't run into anyone bigger than 9.

Also after that session I've gotten the feeling like I need to use the restroom, but I actually don't have to.
Is this because anal stimulation is new to me? Maybe it's a really big size? To fast/rough or something? I'm not entirely sure. I was just curious in case that's a sign of "hey man, slow it down, or your shit's gun' be all kinds a' fucked up"

:D I appreciate any advice I can get on the matter.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You might try a toy that is smaller to get you started or at least work your way up to inserting 3 fingers before trying to take your 5.5 inch dildo. Your current insertable length is probably the size of your rectum. To get deeper you need to work it into your sigmoid colon.

This is difficult as a newbie because your rectum makes a sharp turn. To help straighten out this curve, positions with your knees to your chest will make it easier. Also aiming towards your left shoulder will help too. NEVER force anything. Stop and let things stretch gradually. Being super flexible is better. Too stiff is hard to get around the bend.

The average penis girth is about 4.6 inches so 5.5 is plenty unless you plan on chasing girth. You want to be able to take a pounding but you don't want to be like stewed peach inside either. Over 95% of guys will be less than 7 inches long. So if you can take your current dildo with ease you should be good to go.

Feeling like you need to poop is normal. You are stimulating all the receptors that normally tell you to poop even though there's nothing in there.

Reactions: redredwine

ukman1988

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've recently bought a tapered butt plug that measure 8" at the widest point at 6" insertable length.

It took me a few sessions to get it all the way in and I don't regret being patient. When I opened it up, I thought "No way will that go in" (being "straight curious" / never been with a guy), but after a few weeks I can get it in fairly easily. You'll know when it's too much when your buttocks physically can't stretch open anymore. Like you are hitting a brick wall.

One thing I would suggest is to make sure you are very relaxed and kinda tease yourself with it, to the point where you want more and are gagging for it! Depending on the design, it might still take a while to get it all in, which is why I bought a tapered one.

RE the need to poop. I get that too; it's really strange and sometimes annoying. If you also get a lot of bloating (gas) do as aesthetic said, lay on your back and bring knees towards your chest. Alternatively, positions yourself like you are trying to suck your cock with your ass in the air. I find this releases gas very effectively.

Also LUBE! I use a couple tablespoons of melted coconut oil. I know it's safe because it's edible and it's healthy anyway.

Enjoy :D

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've recently bought a tapered butt plug that measure 8" at the widest point at 6" insertable length.

It took me a few sessions to get it all the way in and I don't regret being patient. When I opened it up, I thought "No way will that go in" (being "straight curious" / never been with a guy), but after a few weeks I can get it in fairly easily. You'll know when it's too much when your buttocks physically can't stretch open anymore. Like you are hitting a brick wall.

One thing I would suggest is to make sure you are very relaxed and kinda tease yourself with it, to the point where you want more and are gagging for it! Depending on the design, it might still take a while to get it all in, which is why I bought a tapered one.

RE the need to poop. I get that too; it's really strange and sometimes annoying. If you also get a lot of bloating (gas) do as aesthetic said, lay on your back and bring knees towards your chest. Alternatively, positions yourself like you are trying to suck your cock with your ass in the air. I find this releases gas very effectively.

Also LUBE! I use a couple tablespoons of melted coconut oil. I know it's safe because it's edible and it's healthy anyway.

Enjoy :D

The leg position was more about taking toys at depth. Never really considered the gas aspect.

I would avoid using coconut oil on any rubber/latex/plastic toys or condoms. They will degrade. Oil is fine for silicone, glass, metal etc toys though.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I managed to take 100% of it on the second try lol. It was quite intense. I couldn't imagine if a guy was in control. I'd probably lose my mind. The knees up definitely helped. xD I have to say that last 1 inch was an extremely dramatic difference in sensation though. I did end up tryign the 6 inch girthed one. it was pretty awesome. Idk if I'll ever take 8 inches long but I guess as is I could take majority of guys, so that feels like a win to me.

So I guess after that, I'm about 8x more excited to try the real thing.

The dildo is silicone btw. A lot of people recommended it so I thought I'd try it. I think it's quite awesome and it even heats up really fast which actually makes it feel real to me which is kinda cool.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad you are having fun. I wouldn't go too big. It will make real sized cock less pleasurable if you get too stretched out.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I ended up buying a dildo.Someone recommended I buy one before I actually try hooking up with anyone and offer anal. So I bought a Crystal Jellies that has 5.5 inch girth ( I think it's 1.75 diameter) And it's insertable length is 7 inches. It's my first dildo. It took probably 7 minutes to get past the head (idk why they make that part so big) After that it was awesome. Like way better than I had anticipated. Ended up getting shakes and stuff, which I didn't see coming.

So I know you have to work up in girth slowly. I bought a 2nd one that's 8x6. I don't plan on getting to that point any time soon. But I noticed with the dildo I could only take about 4-5 inches of it. Over time will I be able to take more? There was no pain BUT I kind of felt like this is about as far as I can go. Like I didn't hit anything per se.
Maybe it requires a different angle... if that's the case, with this dildo that maybe be hard, its super flexible xD
Hoping to at least make it to 7 inches. 9 at best. I figure I probably won't run into anyone bigger than 9.

Also after that session I've gotten the feeling like I need to use the restroom, but I actually don't have to.
Is this because anal stimulation is new to me? Maybe it's a really big size? To fast/rough or something? I'm not entirely sure. I was just curious in case that's a sign of "hey man, slow it down, or your shit's gun' be all kinds a' fucked up"

:D I appreciate any advice I can get on the matter.

Anal sex is like a lot of things - takes practice. Your rectum is used to the normal size of your "poo", the anus is tight to hold it in and is a voluntary muscle that flexes only when you say to. Anal sex, done properly, can be awesome and a dildo is one way to start getting your rectum to gain some flexibility (it's used to being a "one way street" remember). Your dildo will, at a certain point, contact your prostate. You'll know when this happens. Prostate stimulation is another topic, but is directly related to your shakes.

How long are you using the dildo?

If your anus is stretched for an extended period of time and your rectum properly stimulated you will have the sensation of needing to use the restroom for up to a few days. This is fairly common. Quite frankly, when you have anal sex with a man the waves of residual stimulation you get from contracting your anus after sex is kind of hot and may make you really horny.

In general your body will tell you what it wants. Stop when it says to. Keep going when it wants more.

ufucisuc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Worked my way up to a Jeff Stryker, a few years ago. Though v[rgin to the real thing, it was very intense, stimulating, and exciting.

ufucisuc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Worked my way up to a Jeff Stryker, a few years ago. Though v[rgin to the real thing, it was very intense, stimulating, and exciting.