Got it bad

Mississippirat

Experimental Member
Media
about a year ago a friend starting dropping hints that he needs man sex. I said yes. He backed out. Since then I have had this thought on my mind. He is exactly what I would want in a male sex partner. Hairy, little chubby, great personality. He has sent me naked pics of him. He is married, I am married. All of a sudden he quit this activity. For past year I cannot get him off my mind. He has recently gotten serious about religion. He has told me about sucking other guys off. My questions are: do you think he is bi sexual and what if I said I would pay him to suck his dick. don't want to lose his friendship.

Reactions: deleted858776

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine how offering a friend money to suck him off (or fuck him) would impact the relationship in a negative way. (lol)

Seriously, it seems like he has had a change of heart. Regardless of his being bi-sexual, bi-curious, or straight, the revived interest in religion perhaps has him thinking that being faithful to his marriage vows is more important than exploring his sexual fantasy / desire.

I would suggest just asking him point blank. Since he has sent you naked pictures he really has nothing left to hide. I guess I would pose it something like this - " You know, it seemed like you were interested in hooking up with a guy a while back, what happened with that? If you are interested I would be too." You should have an answer soon enough.

As someone who has been on the money path, I would not offer it to a friend for sex period. If a friend needed money I might consider a loan or a gift, but tying money to sex with a friend will breed resentment later on. Likely the friend would feel regret about the deed itself and blame you for seducing him with money. Just my opinion.

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted858776

about a year ago a friend starting dropping hints that he needs man sex. I said yes. He backed out. Since then I have had this thought on my mind. He is exactly what I would want in a male sex partner. Hairy, little chubby, great personality. He has sent me naked pics of him. He is married, I am married. All of a sudden he quit this activity. For past year I cannot get him off my mind. He has recently gotten serious about religion. He has told me about sucking other guys off. My questions are: do you think he is bi sexual and what if I said I would pay him to suck his dick. don't want to lose his friendship.

Any update?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If someone has found religion, and has decided to reevaluate his vows to his wife, it may be best to wish him continued strength and best wishes. If you want to rent yourself a guy for a few hours, then have fun

Dont offer him money for sex. Just say you enjoyed looking at his pictures.

Follow it up with putting the ball firmly into his court. Summat like.....if ever you want to explore mansex just let me know but I want you to know I am equally happy just being your friend in anyvway I can.

Good luck
Perfect. I don't see how you could improve on this approach. Any update?

Reactions: ronin001