got sucked off by a guy for the first time

adam

Expert Member
Media
friday night after the final exam, for the first time i was sucked off by a guy and slept together naked on the fuddle. sat morning, got a little perturbed, but it didn't feel like shit.
i doubt if im gonna be a gayman. its still confusing.:confused:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not gay because a guy sucked you off. Did you want the blowjob? Did you enjoy the blowjob (more than just physically)? Do you find yourself attracted to men at all? If not, then I doubt you're gay.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
enjoy the bj, try some cock yourself, unless you want romance from a man this only makes you bi sexual, really increases the playing field for sex.

Reactions: brandon38

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't take it too serious. I always say no one can give better head than a guy, since they know what guys want. I'd say experiment until you are sure.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Relax, don't limit yourself by labels. And what the hell is a fuddle?

DIV.Ov{width:550px}
fud·dle (f
ubreve.gif
d
prime.gif
l)v. fud·dled, fud·dling, fud·dles
v.tr.1. To put into a state of confusion; befuddle. See Synonyms at confuse.
2. To make drunk; intoxicate.

v.intr. To drink; tipple.

n. A state of confusion or intoxication.

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
friday night after the final exam, for the first time i was sucked off by a guy and slept together naked on the fuddle. sat morning, got a little perturbed, but it didn't feel like shit.
i doubt if im gonna be a gayman. its still confusing.:confused:

all i can say is... relax, enjoy it and don't be in such a hury to categorize yourself, your life or others'.

that and.. that somewhere in canada, there is a very lucky man....

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Checked your gallery and no wonder he sucked you off. Hope you enjoyed it because I'm sure he did and stop worrying. Enjoy the sex with male or female and don't get hung up on labels.

BSmaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You need to enjoy life man, you didn't do anything bad just had some good time.
More experience helps you to move forward and decide what you want to do. No worries.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys just love wasting your time responding to Fake threads. look at the pics posted. Obviosuly ripped off from somewhere. nothing says real about them, and the post is typical fantasy, fuddle or not....

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..it's confusing to me, this thing about "not really gay" or "men don't turn me on" and that sort of thing. I've met a couple of guys in chat on the internet who say that big beautiful cocks turn them on and they'd love to play with and suck one but that guys themselves do not turn them on. One said it like this -- "I can look at a guy, his muscular, cut body and his handsome face and it does nothing for me, it's his cock I want." Another said "I want the cock, not the guy." Both wanting to meet a guy for mutual sucking and mtm play. Just the other day I met a "totally str8" guy on the internet offering a free cam show. We chatted first while he was jerking. I began asking him questions and then as he was camming and playing with a 7.5 inch cock, I told him to lean down and kiss it. His reply was "nah, I str8." Then about 10 minutes later he offered me a completely private show, sucked his own cock and asked if I wanted to see him cum in his mouth. Right before we finished out chat/cam session he said he wanted to try anal. Give it not recieve it. I told him if I were there I'd let him do it to me and he said "I don't know, maybe.."

Is all this BS just denial? I think so. What is your opinion?

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not gay because a guy sucked you off. Did you want the blowjob? Did you enjoy the blowjob (more than just physically)? Do you find yourself attracted to men at all? If not, then I doubt you're gay.

Bingo.

Gay is falling in love with guys. Not enjoying a BJ.

When you see a good-looking man on the street and you wish he were your BF, then you might be gay. Especially if you manage not to notice the good looking woman whose hand he's holding.

Gay men tend not to have much interest in pussy. If you're still chasing girls and want a GF/wife, you are at most bisexual. And even that's provisional if what you really like is the BJs.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bingo.

Gay is falling in love with guys. Not enjoying a BJ.

When you see a good-looking man on the street and you wish he were your BF, then you might be gay. Especially if you manage not to notice the good looking woman whose hand he's holding.

Gay men tend not to have much interest in pussy. If you're still chasing girls and want a GF/wife, you are at most bisexual. And even that's provisional if what you really like is the BJs.

This makes lots of sense to me.

Storage

Experimental Member
Media
Funny. I had the exact OPPOSITE experience this past week.

Hung out with a str8 buddy watching hoops, got pretty drunk as we usually do together, but not SO drunk we didn't know what was going on.

At one point, after a long bit of sex chat (especially about his not getting any lately), there was way too much tension, and I sorta surprised myself by straight out asking him "What do you want?"

He replied, "I want you to suck my dick."

We went back to my apartment and I did just that. He loved it. Asked if it would change our friendship. We agreed that it wouldn't. He slept on the couch, I went to my bed. Talked about it the next morning, and both sorta realized--don't know if this will sound strange to anyone here--that the night we had was more about intimacy and curiousity than "sex". I really wanted to feel closer to him; I wanted to get him off (and get off myself in the process!); he wanted to experience this thing that I talk about all the time (giving good deep head to another guy).

Of course we joked that if we really wanted to just get closer, we could have done any number of things, from miniature golf to merely jerking off together (which we've never done)...but it worked out the way it did. It was fun. Not sure if it will happen again--it would probably be his call, as he's the one who self-identifies as "straight" (which I think he really is). :smile: