got sucked off by a guy for the first time

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So what's the big deal? I used to go to the sex clubs (always was safe) and there were always lots of "straight" guys there as well- many even had wedding rings on!
Gay or straight we are all sexual.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
youre right, you are not going to be a gay man,

you already are.

So are all the girls that kiss a girl or play a bit sexually with a girl but have boyfriends or later husbands all lesbians, -I think NOT. There truly is a difference between being born with an orientation that is exclusively gay, and a girl or woman, or boy or man just being sexual and having some fun, having something done that feels really good, etc.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, 60 years old here, never been sucked by a female yet, altough... did penetrate a pussy once, never made me a bi, won,t and don,t want a female around my dick... sorry girls, just enjoy, we are the best cocksuckers... mmm great cock, nice curve in it too.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
friday night after the final exam, for the first time i was sucked off by a guy and slept together naked on the fuddle. sat morning, got a little perturbed, but it didn't feel like shit.
i doubt if im gonna be a gayman. its still confusing.:confused:

Blowjobs will not change the world for you. Wait until you get some cock rocked up in you in the right way by the right man. Oh, boy. Your percentages will change.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blowjobs will not change the world for you. Wait until you get some cock rocked up in you in the right way by the right man. Oh, boy. Your percentages will change.

LOL! If nothing else, this post definitely made me smile & chuckle, :)biggrin2::lol::lmao::laughing:).

When warranted, I try to inject some truth and humor (or "humour") at the same time.

:smile: