Great Looking Bulge While Sitting

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by chargene, Jul 21, 2007.

1. chargene

chargene New Member

I work in I.T. going to user's workstations fixing problems with their computers. The other day I was at this muscular guy's computer helping him with a really stupid thing - how to get a screen shot of his computer. He uses a ergo keyboard tray so his keyboard is practically in his lap. I look down at his crotch and this dude has a huge bulge in his jeans separated by the seam of his pants. Big bulging meaty looking stuff on both sides of the seam. I was fascinated! I helped him with that for about 20 - 30 min. :wink: At some point, I was leaning over him and felt so close to his big bulge until I could feel the heat from between his legs. I wanted to touch it sooooooo bad - just to see what it felt like.

How do you make a bulge look like that and does it hurt?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    you start off by having a big dick

3. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Big balls usually do the trick too...regardless of dick size.

4. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having a pair of underwear and trousers that are cut properly for ones body can do wonders.

5. strikeruk

strikeruk New Member

Albums:
    Yea, sitting down can often enhance the bulge. :)

6. brokensoldier

brokensoldier New Member

Albums:
    i find it kinda painful when i bulge. everything rubbing. ack. friction + (balls+penis)= pain in my book. although it may look good :)

7. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Strikeruk, is that you in your avatar ? Because if it is :eek: :biggrin1:

8. strikeruk

strikeruk New Member

Albums:
    Yep, its me :smile:

9. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have big balls and they fill out a bulge in my pants.

10. earllogjam

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder if flight attendants notice these things when they go up and down the rows checking seat belts.

11. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

bulge..!

Attached Files:

12. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:
    U R sooooooooooooooo bad boi.
    But I understand cuz when I'm sittin many times with my legs gapped open
    I show...even thought about puttin a pic like this in my lpsg gallery...just aint figured out how to actually take a good one myself:biggrin1:).
    :eek:My step-pa use to kick my feet or pop me to da back of my head when I would sat like this...say boy cover yourself or cross or close yo legs...and he wasn't playin either..very serious gittin on me about this.

Anyway, I've re-learned it's fairly natural for men to show like this depending on how the pants fit in the coutch...which really never seems to be big enough...esp. if you have thick thighs that spread when sitting. Having yo whole package on one side or the other will make this bulge if you are wearing boxers...generally to the left side for me:rolleyes:. And it most likely do the same without any underwear (drawers) on at all.
    Some men just show like this more than others...many times un-aware...esp when around other men...so
    SHAMEEEEEEE ON YOU BOI ,for lookin at it, this way:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:= Be A MAN about it...it doesn't hurt!:smile:

13. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Most revealing TV bulge of this week (1/14/08 ). Mark Walberg of Antiques Roadshow.( In Baltimore at the homes of Edger Allen Poe.) No imagination needed.

14. skinflutelover

skinflutelover New Member

He has piqued my interest for some time now. And I like to watch the show. Too bad I missed the most revealing show of all time......................
    Speaking of the most revealing TV bulge..... I have been watching some re-runs of MASH.....and the curely headed doctor, I THINK his name is Will Farrell.....notice how many times when there is a full body shot of him walking toward the camera that his lower body is behind something? I caught a glimpse of it one time when he was walking alone with Alen Alda and he has a nice size right hanger. "And now you know the rest of the story......." Paul Harvey.

15. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc New Member

Albums:
    I show a huge box like that when I set down... I enjoy it the feeling though!

16. Desertwood

Desertwood New Member

Albums:
    I know just what you are talking about, for some guys this is natural. It depends on the body, legs and how tight the pants are. Perfect fitting pants, strong lets, and balanced waist size can give one a bulge like this. There is a dude I see in the cafeteria almost every day with a bulge like you describe here. Very hot looking. I can tell he knows. He is always sitting out from the table facing others with legs open enough to show. He wears the same kind of pants every day. If you have something special, show it! I am sure I am not the only one the appreciates it. When you see this perfect big package, the mind just heads into what is in there?