groping in the club

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sure some of you heard about the subway groping in Japan. Its sad really they have to have a sign that warns women you will be groped. Women aren't supposed to fight back or anything, there's a lot of things women can't do in that country.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure some of you heard about the subway groping in Japan. Its sad really they have to have a sign that warns women you will be groped. Women aren't supposed to fight back or anything, there's a lot of things women can't do in that country.

Just out of interest are you from Japan?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate clubs.

I was expelled once from a Pacman club because I kept eating all the hors d'oeuvres (appetizers). I thought that was the POINT of the meetings... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
i know guys do it and feel on girls' butts, but every now and then i am told girls do it too. so my question to you is, if u see a guy in the club that you think is hot, or you notice a bulge in the club, do try to steal a feel, or brush up against it? i dont mean dancing and grinding, i mean with your hands lol? had it happen to me in the club a few years ago lol and it caught me totally off guard.

As much as I go out, last month in vegas the first time ever "randomly", I had some girl come up to me while I was dancing and start feeling me up. Out of no where. I didnt know what to think but I didnt really care lol. She touched it long enough that it was starting to grow and she told me "you have a nice one".......but that wasnt enough......her two friends had to get a grab as they followed.

Other then that, never had it done unless I was making out with someone and they wanted a feel.

As for me, I might meet a girl and dance with her and if it gets hot I might push my hard on into her but other then that I never touch a girl in a club. That is the fastest way to NOT find a girl to dance with.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I've been groped a few times and it's really upsetting to me. I would prefer to have the cool of Dragon and Dolf in these situations but I don't. I actually get heated instantly and it's on from there. I think it comes from being touched inappropriately (by people I trusted) in my past and when I was groped it just brought it back. And after the anger comes the tears. Really, nobody has a right to invade someone's personal space like that. People aren't public property and nobody deserves to be touched like that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doll, making a scene is the perfect reaction.
everybody looks at the revolting man who is copping a feel off unwilling women. shame them!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
doll, making a scene is the perfect reaction.
everybody looks at the revolting man who is copping a feel off unwilling women. shame them!

I agree with that about shaming them. Women in the vicinity should know that a creeper is abound. I haven't gone to night clubs since my early 20's partly because of this. Mostly though, I stopped because I lost a brain cell for each minute I stayed. Wasn't worth the cranial implosion.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with that about shaming them. Women in the vicinity should know that a creeper is abound. I haven't gone to night clubs since my early 20's partly because of this. Mostly though, I stopped because I lost a brain cell for each minute I stayed. Wasn't worth the cranial implosion.

Clubs are just annoying mostly nowadays. I got tenitis from working around jets and those places get my ears to ringing. That and I am weird about my personal space too. Getting my drink bumped out of my hand is a quick way to tick me off. I'll look back and wait for the apology but it never comes. People are just rude. Best to avoid them.