group masturbation for women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Italian1, Jan 22, 2008.

1. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

Every once in a while a topic like this comes along:

:wank:http://www.lpsg.org/74648-there-any-jo-clubs-south.html :3822733875wackit:

You never hear the other side of the story. Are there places where groups of women go to masturbate? Any clubs? If so, are they straight women or lesbians--maybe a mixture of both?

Years ago, Betty Dodson used to have female masturbation workshops.

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I don't even know that many women who masturbate, much less make a group activity out of it, haha.

3. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

They all do. They just don't talk about it. :biggrin1:

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

Nope.
    I think the majority of men are more comfortable with their genitals than a lot of women.

Several of my women friends do not masturbate at all. Admittedly, some hide it, but a few of us openly discuss it and the others, while occasionally curious, just are not that horny or do not like to involve themselves with their vag.

There are women who do not use tampons because they don't want to be all up in their stuff, and you think they masturbate? Some women are just not comfortable with the area.

5. Mandee

Gold Member

I masturbate... I'd probably go crazy if I didn't.

6. Labionica

Labionica New Member

Me too! i think it is the best stress reliever around! i would end up kicking the shit out of someone if i didnt have my daily dose of orgasms!

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

Also, what B. Dodson and many other groups accomplished in the 60s and 70s was a sort of Vag awareness/conscious raising and that has waned terribly. Reverted totally back to giggledom about female genitalia.

Now instead of "lady love your cunt", pussy power, women now refer to the area as a my special area, lady business, or vajayjay, which are all terrible and not conducive to the sort of attitude you need to masturbate in a group. This is just imo, though. Not trying to ruin your fantasy, haha.

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I highly doubt such clubs exist.

I don't know, I don't think I'd be able to get aroused enough in the company of women. Actually, I'd find it kinda freaky.

I prefer to "do it" in the company of men. Men are ever so nice. I'd go crazy if there weren't men anymore. :tongue:

9. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

Women have their genitals 24/7, too. :biggrin1: And they go to the bathroom, have sex, and have periods.

They do it on the sly or ride horses! :biggrin1:

They have sex though.

You both enjoy it, but the point is, would you do it with 20 other women in a club or house or whatever?

Right. They had to look at their vaginas in the mirror and study them.

Some of those words are painful to hear, vajayjay, lady business, ugh!

That was my point. Women obviously masturbate, but you don't hear about group masturbation clubs for them. I would find it kind of freaky to be around 20 guys doing that.

10. Mandee

Gold Member

Well sure, but I'm bisexual... so maybe that's why I'd be okay with it.

11. redwolf3101

redwolf3101 New Member

mandee i would love to lick your pretty pussy.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

13. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

No, I don't think women have circle jerks or whatever you would call them. I think more women masturbate than would care to admit it, but the percentage is not as high as men.

14. Axcess

Gold Member

15. Mandee

Gold Member

awww :) Thanks!!

16. Principessa

Gold Member

FWIW, if it's done with the hand-held, shower massage set to pulsate, it doesn't count as masturbation. :cool: It's just good hygeine. :smile:

I am often amazed by the number of men who admit to j/o 4-6 times a day. How do you people hold jobs? Go to school, etc? I can literally go for months without masturbating or even thinking about masturbating. :cool:

Perhaps it's a mental thing; but I cannot do it with an audience. That used to drive my ex-bf crazy because he would want to watch and I would just freeze/dry up. :redface: So, no way am I doing it in front of other women. Besides which, I have no interest in seeing other womens vaginas.

17. Axcess

Gold Member

I agree that most woman would find female jerk off clubs as odd or weird . heck I would never participate in males jerk off clubs. I don't feel comfortable of others guys seeing mine. :redface: Yes I find guys that masturbate over 4 times a day as amazing , my average is once a day and in some days I jerk off twice . The frequency of masturbation in woman is considerable lower than males on average but still most woman masturbate.

18. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think too many women have repressive upbringings, and were brought up to believe that masturbation is "dirty" or "wrong". Many of them may still do it, but they won't admit it becuase of their upbringings. I knew a bunch of girls in college who were very uptight about anything sexual, and not only never masturbated, but didn't think women were supposed to enjoy sex at all! :eek: Of course, all, or nearly all, of them came from very conservative religious families, in this case, Catholic.

I also came from a conservative religious family (although Protestant in my case), and was brought up rather repressively about sex, but I've always been an oddball for some reason. Not only did I masturbate, but I would freely admit it (although I wouldn't go around shouting it from the rooftops or anything. :biggrin1:)

That said, I really don't have any desire to masturbate around a bunch of other women. I'd be willing to go to a sex toy party with other women though. I think those are probably a hoot!

19. Mandee

Gold Member

Usually I masturbate at least once or twice a day (unless I'm on my period and then I don't at all!). I don't always orgasm from masturbating and often times I give up because it takes too long and my clit starts to hurt.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

Many women do not masturbate.
    They do not touch their vaginas.
    Sex is not the same as masturbation; being receptive and having someone fuck you is completely different from exploring your body. Particularly one, as NJ pointed out, is hidden, which is not the only factor. There were classes that taught women masturbation, many of those out there for men?

I am very sexual and it took years masturbating before I was able to learn how to make myself cum, and forget about consistently, that took even longer. With men it is there and hard... obvious. With women it is more exploring and getting to know your body, then you have to relax and let yourself cum once you find your spots. Some women never find their spots and never orgasm, or orgasm only after a lot of work, and give up because nothing happened. I'm not saying they are frigid, just not masturbators.