Guy cums on other guys dick and girl sucks it off

insatiablesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone seen any vids of a group scene with a guy cumming on the other guy's dick then the girl sucking it off? Sounds hot to me... would love to find some vids of that! Especially if its a huge load :)

thin7

Expert Member
Media
I saw a vid the other day, i think it was foreign, but a girl was on her knees stroking to guys pointed at each other. One of the guys blows, and i mean BLOWS, his load. It surprises the girl, it fires up past the girl and onto the other guys chest neck and face. The looks up at the guy that just got cummed on to see how he's going to respond when the other guy keeps blowing his load because she never stopped jacking. So now the girl looks back at the guy blowing and is like damn! The other guy has cum all over him, and then he begins to cum and the girl licks it up. I neeeed to find that scene again.

insatiablesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a vid the other day, i think it was foreign, but a girl was on her knees stroking to guys pointed at each other. One of the guys blows, and i mean BLOWS, his load. It surprises the girl, it fires up past the girl and onto the other guys chest neck and face. The looks up at the guy that just got cummed on to see how he's going to respond when the other guy keeps blowing his load because she never stopped jacking. So now the girl looks back at the guy blowing and is like damn! The other guy has cum all over him, and then he begins to cum and the girl licks it up. I neeeed to find that scene again.

Bump! Would love to see this!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone seen any vids of a group scene with a guy cumming on the other guy's dick then the girl sucking it off? Sounds hot to me... would love to find some vids of that! Especially if its a huge load :)
You mean, intentionally? 'Cause, i don't think it falls under Straight websites.