B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
It's a series of (seemingly never-ending) DVDs/videos:

http://guysgonewild.com/

I bought the DVD a year or so ago when it first came out and although this stud is in it, his dick is shown and talked about more in this clip, than in the DVD. The girls and him talking about it as he wraps it around his wrist and then one of them doing the same on hers is even hotter than Jamie showing his in BB. Now if these two would compare on a clip, it would really be steamy.

Reactions: kev2001

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RoysToy said:
I bought the DVD a year or so ago when it first came out and although this stud is in it, his dick is shown and talked about more in this clip, than in the DVD. The girls and him talking about it as he wraps it around his wrist and then one of them doing the same on hers is even hotter than Jamie showing his in BB. Now if these two would compare on a clip, it would really be steamy.

If they compared, Jamie would be embarrassed. Jamie is always on a semi and is an arrogant twit (though his dick is still big obviously) This guy is genuine soft for most of the clip. Jamie says his is 21cm hard, this guy says 24 cm.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LivingHell said:
If they compared, Jamie would be embarrassed. Jamie is always on a semi and is an arrogant twit (though his dick is still big obviously) This guy is genuine soft for most of the clip. Jamie says his is 21cm hard, this guy says 24 cm.

Thank you, thank you, for the measurements. Nine and a half sure beats 8 and a quarter! Have you heard them give their sizes on a clip, or read a quote from them? Either is hot, but I think listening to them talk about their sizes would be especially stimulating.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
buffalowilliam said:
is it just me or does his accent sound english towards the end? not that I think he is ... I've never seen anyone who looked half that good here!

Yes, I got the distinct impression he had a british accent. It comes thru particularly towards the end, in the bathroom. But he's obviously cut, which isnt normal for brits, is it?

Interesting guy, I'd love to have a chat with him.... among other things.. lol

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RoysToy said:
Thank you, thank you, for the measurements. Nine and a half sure beats 8 and a quarter! Have you heard them give their sizes on a clip, or read a quote from them? Either is hot, but I think listening to them talk about their sizes would be especially stimulating.

This guy says it on the clip Alex provided. The girls ask him if he's ever measured. And he says "9 and a half" in his cute NY accent.

Jamie apparently admitted it in the house, though I have never actually heard it myself.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LivingHell said:
This guy says it on the clip Alex provided. The girls ask him if he's ever measured. And he says "9 and a half" in his cute NY accent.

Jamie apparently admitted it in the house, though I have never actually heard it myself.

Yep, Jamie said it on (at least) two separate occasions.. once in bed to Katie, and another time in the bedroom with Michael and David also present at the time.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madman411 said:
fucking dial-up! does anyone have any caps of this guy?

Here you go:

1, 2

(these should be pretty huge, let me know if you only see thumbnails, as I'm still not entirely used to hosting at fapomatic)

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
LivingHell said:

This dude is not soft he is semi erect notice how far the circ scar is above the head and how it moves stiffly he obviously has a downward erection.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
CURVEDANDTHICKK said:
This dude is not soft he is semi erect notice how far the circ scar is above the head and how it moves stiffly he obviously has a downward erection.
Either way soft or semi this guys is pretty long and thick. Not to mention hot as hell.

aw50

1st Like
Media
For some reason I cannot get the audio to work for this video. I downloaded the codec linked earlier in the thread. Anyone have ideas on what my problem might be?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aw50 said:
For some reason I cannot get the audio to work for this video. I downloaded the codec linked earlier in the thread. Anyone have ideas on what my problem might be?

Could still be a codec issue... try adding this one as well...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow

Could you let me know either on the board or by PM whether that works? T'ankyou. :smile: