guys gone wild

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
i've seen clips on the official website and it's interesting but i don't think i'd spend money on it.
I don't think they are worth the price either. At least not the price that they charge for them! I've bought six of the DVDs on sale and also as part of discounted three-packs for less than ten dollars a piece at two online discount places. I also once paid $4.95 for a trial membership on the GGW site. Trust me, don't anyone waste your money on that!:wink:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story broke when I was out of town. Before I go to bed tonight Michael and I will definitely check out the dvd of this guy. I definitely remember him though...quite a standout! :wink:

phdinsac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I finally opened it. thank you alex8. certainly a way to brighten a glum day here in sacramento

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
My_Boyfriends_Email_Attact.avi - FileFront.com

I uploaded the same video from first post on a file sharing website I found on google. It looks like they dont care whats uploaded into it so it will stay there for a while Im guessing.
By the way.. I've seen him before in Staten Island, he lives near my sisters house but dont know where extactly he lives.