guys gone wild

thetimmy485

Just Browsing
Media
So, for some reason, I'm not able to view/download any of the available options to see this vid. Any other options, guys? I would appreciate it.

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For some reason, I'm also not able to view/download any of the available options to see this vid. Any other options, guys? I would appreciate it.

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
It never ceases to amaze me how easily a guy can become a HUGE celebrity in the gay world purely because he has a BIG COCK! Jeez, anyone would think gays were shallow....

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay men are into huge cocks - the way straight mean tend to like big boobs - the way smart men are into big ideas. Or all these aspects of a man can be found in a single man, but he just has compartments to deal with each. The more compartments, the deeper the person....perhaps.

But that said, here are some pics of Michael Biserta any man who just happened to come to this thread to see pics of this new celebrity, star of a video of "Guys Gone Wild" and now negotiating his large penis into a modeling career.

Yes, some people do actually work for a living, but hell the guy was a firefighter..he's paid some dues.

Attachments

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks NewArtz! WOW! What strength, beauty, character and intelligence -besides the turbo drill equipment.

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And now, my 100th post...whoopee, confetti, streamers fluttering from the ceiling and god what am doing up after midnight....a couple of caps from the film "Guys Gone Wild"...closeups of Michaels big cock.

I think I should get a life.

But, if you got a life...wherever would we go? whatever would we do?

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That Michael Biserta guy has the perfect cock (soft at least) I would love to own that.

Any you guys know where you can find more of the videos free?

madaboutnick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hunk Hotel was the best one I've seen. The cowboy on there was hot. Not really huge in the dick department, but the moves were hot, hot, hot. I wish I could find a man that fucks like that.

ori0n

Experimental Member
Media
The NY guy with the big dick from Guys Gone Wild is New York Fireman-turned-model Mike Biserta. You can google him and find tons of images of him.