Guys Grabbing Their Bulges/Packages

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it EXTREMELY exciting when I see a man grab or adjust his package. I myself do it a lot, sometimes for the purpose of getting things in the right place, but sometimes just to feel it. Any other guys feel this way?
Post pics if you find any.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i need to "rearrange the furniture" alot too, mostly do it unconscioulsly though, don't even realize i'm doing it.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, me too, just pull or tug and don't even realize it. I had a buddy tug it though because he said I played with it constantly, so he makes fun of me a lot for it, but now he does it all the time too!

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I often grab my package wheneer I sit down to adjust it. Some of my friends have made this remark: "That's gross, especially in the presence of women and children"

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
what about rap guys that grab there package just for the "show" of it??? it must do something for the women.....cause they love it.....and it gets shown on cable for the whole family to see!! i have a friend that is always touching his bulge.....he does it alot when around men. i do have to adjust my balls but sometimes i think guys do this grabbing thing just to be doing it. who knows....the world turns.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, that shit makes me look too...

I was at WalMart outside Birmingham and some big ol' redneck college jock was in the sporting aisle with me. He was wearing gym shorts and reaches down and gives his unit a tug. He picks something off the shelf and turns in my direction to leave the aisle. As he's looking at this box and walking, he reaches down and diggs into his shorts. Obviously the plumbing is stuck up on something and only a real aggressive dig is gonna fix it.

He had underware on, but it was pretty obvous he hung right (cock and balls) and was packing nice. Oh yeah, when he was done, he gave is fingertips a quick sniff while he "scratched his nose". This kid was oblivious.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it EXTREMELY exciting when I see a man grab or adjust his package. I myself do it a lot, sometimes for the purpose of getting things in the right place, but sometimes just to feel it. Any other guys feel this way?
Post pics if you find any.

I like it when guys grab and adjust themselves in public. Most guys that do that have some good sized cocks.

I had to adjust myself a few days ago. It wasn't sexy though. It was a case of either allow a trillion pubic hairs on my balls to intermingle with my undies while in a bit of itchy pain...or adjust myself. Adjusting myself was the option. My balls were happy. But I tore the undies a bit in the process.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whenever i get in my truck i always lift my ass up and get my junk in the right place before i start driving, i hate trying to adjust at 80mph...its' a safety thing officer.

B_biginalldepartment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeh must it admit im one to grab but u gotta do what u gotta do sometime i put my hands down my trousers and then relaise im on a train lol but i dont think there is anything wrong with it

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, I find that have to do a lot more adjusting if I'm wearing underwear that is tight or, the worst, when I'm getting sweaty, especially when I'm working out.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh man do I agree eastbaydude. When I'm working out I usually have to slide a hand down the shorts just to get my boys comfortable but hey I love grabbing it. Makes me feel like a sexy man!