Guys Grabbing Their Bulges/Packages

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Yeh, I tend to do it more and more.....sometimes I'll do it subtly, but if I am around my fiance, i just letter go.....she will look at me weird, or she'll be like "is that fun or something" then "adjust" it herself :p

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sometimes I feel like that another dude's crotch grab is meant to "salute" my presence, as though he's announcing that another stallion is nearby... maybe it's a human guy's alternative to pissing on the ground to mark his territory...

richeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you completely and I'm quite sure it is a normal trait of most men. Probably as automatic as twitching an itch anywhere on the body (nose, ear, etc).

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find myself rearranging my junk at the gym b/c it gets all out of place when I'm trying to get things done at a fast pace.

Hardly any way around it, especially if you're doing mini-circuits. A couple of my workout buds jokingly accuse me of doing it constantly just so I can play with myself.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I love doing it
makes me feel nice and hung
been doing it since i was about 13, its natural
remember every1 in school did it and you can tell when the big guys do it
iv had 2 adjust because of watching adjusting b4
i tend 2 just grab and tug my package a lot
at the bus stop
standing around
makes me feel sexy and hung

Howu1ikeit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely have to adjust at the gym. Especially when I run or work lower abs. One time I almost brought myself to tears cuz I forgot to bring the twins up b4 I started raising my legs. A bud of mine said that there are no manners when it comes to the gym you gotta do what you gotta do. Also I really can't stand when the balls and dick get stuck together with sweat. I so have to reach down my pants and adjust right there and no matter where I am. I do it without thinking. Not sure I am what you would call hung as I am a grower and not a shower.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sometimes I feel like that another dude's crotch grab is meant to "salute" my presence, as though he's announcing that another stallion is nearby... maybe it's a human guy's alternative to pissing on the ground to mark his territory...

I've notice this phenomenon also. You've articulated it very well. I've noticed lots of str8 guys when they meet on the street (especially in groups) or in the gym -- while they are standing in a circle talking to each other, one by one they will ALL adjust themselves!! Always thought it was odd that str8 guys would do that. Thought it would more be the gay guys that do that, but after reading your post and upon reflection, the gay guys would probably grab each other's bulges. LOL. So that means the guys that grab their own bulges are the str8 ones. Some sociologist should study this behavior. It's becoming more and more pronounced and commonplace.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys adjust unknowingly downtown(LA) all the time and somehow, I always catch them doing it.

One of my most favorite sights to see...aside from VPL and a pitched tent in public.

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i ride the bus and subway a lot, so i find myself adjusting all the time from standing and sitting a lot... my balls usually go one way and my dick the other, so i put them where they need to be. i catch a lot of people staring at my bulge especially guys from mexico. i live in san diego so a ton of mexicans ride the trolley up to the city to work... they always stare at me tho... and so do all the high school kids on the way to school in the mornings

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to chat with my barber sometimes. His shop is just across the street from me. He always sits facing me with his legs splayed. Then from time to time he'll reach down and tug on his dick and balls. He doesn't seem to know he's doing it. It's just part of who he is. It's also hot. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being that I wear boxers instead of briefs or other snug underwear, I rarely have to adjust in regular clothes. When I wear cycling shorts, I have to adjust all the time or the head of my dick gets pinched. It's a must before I mount my bike regardless of who is around or who might be looking at me. I reach down, lift my balls and dick up and out of the way, and then I can ride with a smile on my face.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I adjust but not in public, unless something is in a real bind down there. some women complain, mostly to each other, about guys grabbing their crotches. my wife strongly dislikes an old friend of mine who "adjusts" himself all the time. one time she asked him if something was wrong down there and if he needed to take a shower. she embarrassed all 3 of us, but she had been drinking

D

deleted298367

I adjust myself way too much. My friends always laugh and point it out when I do it, though. I think I'm pretty open when it comes to sexuality and so it's not a big deal for me. Plus, if someone gets a glimpse of a bulge, I don't mind ;) :p Haha

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if this falls into the same category but in several kitchens I have worked in there is the 'jiggle', where you extend one leg out, and jiggle your leg to give your nuts/cock some much needed breathing room (esp in a hot, muggy kitchen). Judging by the waistbands I have noticed, a LOT of chefs where boxers (I always have) but nothing worse than a long, long shift and being hot and damp....no way to reach UNDER and apron and adjust...so...the 'jiggle'

one night was working with some men, who all suspected were nice hung, when there was a slight lull in the craziness and all 4 of us simultaneously did the jiggle with out realizing it...there was a great moment of silence, then laughter...then one of the guys (an italian with a great sense of humor) called out 'yo! ain't no meat loaffin' in here!!' (he was later given the nickname 'loaf'...) (from what I could tell 'salami' might have been a better nickname...

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this falls into the same category but in several kitchens I have worked in there is the 'jiggle', where you extend one leg out, and jiggle your leg to give your nuts/cock some much needed breathing room (esp in a hot, muggy kitchen). Judging by the waistbands I have noticed, a LOT of chefs where boxers (I always have) but nothing worse than a long, long shift and being hot and damp....no way to reach UNDER and apron and adjust...so...the 'jiggle'

one night was working with some men, who all suspected were nice hung, when there was a slight lull in the craziness and all 4 of us simultaneously did the jiggle with out realizing it...there was a great moment of silence, then laughter...then one of the guys (an italian with a great sense of humor) called out 'yo! ain't no meat loaffin' in here!!' (he was later given the nickname 'loaf'...) (from what I could tell 'salami' might have been a better nickname...
Yeah, I do this alot,heh...