Guys Grabbing Their Bulges/Packages

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys in Mexico are always adjusting themselves with a shamelessness that you'd never see here in the US. There is no taboo on staring there either, so you can drink it all in without appearing to perv.

I recently saw Rudo y Cursi with Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal. Gael was grabbing his junk in about every other sceen. It was great. Didn't show anything (como Y tu Mama Tambien), but hot none-the-less.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with the saluting theory. When I see a man walking down the street I nod at him then grab my dick and tug at it, when I do this almost ALL men nod and tug back. I noticed this, so I started greeting my rommies this way. I walk in and say hey, then tug. Last week when I got home we had about 4 other buddies over, when I walked in I said hey guys and tugged. I looked as each one tugged right back then went back to what they were doing. I think it's a guy salute!

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Europe it was sort of a come-on, not here though

I think it is the same here and in Australia. In a gay bar or when cruising, when you catch another guy's eye and then give your basket a rub or a tug, it is a proposition. If he does the same, you're in!:biggrin1:

LOL at the jiggle! I used to work part-time at KFC when I was at school and varsity and it could get really hot in the kitchen especially in summer.
We wore white overalls and then an apron on top of that.
(Going for a piss was a major effort of clothing rearrangement.)

But as we all know when our boys get hot the ball bag drops and the boys can be heading for your knees. (mine ranges from half a walnut when it's really cold to a grocery bag with nuts in the bottom when its warm:biggrin1:)
Also the scrotum is a lot thinner and so the balls not only go down, they can swing left and right as well.
And of course we all get really sweaty down there too. (More sweat glands per area of skin than anywhere else on the body-keeps the fishies cool)
The Jiggle is the best way to unstick your cock from your sac (which can trap pubes and be really annoying) and get some cool air up the pant leg.

As for seeing other guys do it, I find it a real turn on. As I have said in other posts I love bulges. It is icing:tongue: on the cake when the guy rearranges the bulge too.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Checking your package" is a line from the movie "The Boys In Company C" and I use to have some straight* tech school students that lived across from me and loved that movie! They'd want to watch it at least once a month and they would greet each other asking have you "checked your package?" and grab themselves.

I still wonder if any of them are still doing it! *BTW, at least 2 of them were bi.