Guys: Have you sucked dick?

Guys: Have you sucked dick?

• Yes, I have sucked at least one dick in my life.

Votes: 1,952 79.6%
  • No dick has ever passed my lips.

Votes: 500 20.4%

• Total voters

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of life's great pleasures is sucking cock. It rates up there with a fine single malt.

We should meet, as we already have at least five things in common (being gay, being on LPSG, having lived in Colorado [I don't live there now], thinking that one of life's great pleasures is sucking cock, and thinking that one of life's great pleasures is a fine single malt.....):smile:

I have sucked a lot of "straight" guys. Mainly it has happened after a night out when they are drunk and it's always me that makes the first move. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest--sometimes I feel like I am the one taking advantage and the morning after is never easy.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, blown gay and straight guys before. I don't think anyone is completely straight anymore, the biggest attitude I get from guys I've blown is that it's just a mouth and everyone has one. I don't see a problem with this as long as I get to suck it.

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've also sucked my own cock, but was lucky enough to live out my fantasy and suck an enormous cock a few years ago. I seriously couldn't get enough of it. I don't know if I did a good job or not, but I sure as hell enjoyed it!

Cheers,
Riddle

Not since I was about 13. In my fifties I wouldn't mind trying it. Only sucking though. What i would really enjoy is finding some men to jack off with. Watching that, especially while stroking, would really turn me on.

Reactions: diver6