Guys in Dorms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigMuscledNick, Nov 21, 2009.

1. BigMuscledNick

Hey guys,

Just wondering for those of you living in dorms, do you seen guys walking around in just their briefs much?

I'm just kinda surprised at how many guys in my dorm prefer briefs to boxers or boxer briefs, wondering if it's isolated since i go to school in a city, or if my generation had truly turned back to briefs.

Hung guys wear them around here, not worried at all about their big bulges showing, and not so hung guys wear them too, not caring how they don't fill them out.

Just Curious,
    -Nick

2. CVCArules

CVCArules New Member

i live in a dorm and have never seen a dude that wears "briefs". Everyone I ever met except my grandpa (who doesnt live in my dorm btw lol) wears boxers or at least tighty boxers. nobody wears tighty whities. Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

3. singer845

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    California, but attending college in Winchester VA
    at my school it's boxers or boxer briefs...and yess they're in their undies quite often. I'm head ra in a freshman hall....need i say anymore?

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wasn't that long ago that I was in college. I have to say that most guys wore boxers or boxers briefs. All very casual. In my frat house the same thing, though I would always try to get away with just my birthday suit.

5. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Albums:
    i'd say 60% boxers, 30% boxer briefs, 10% other (whities, bikinis, jocks)

6. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

So its common to see guys in the dorm in their underwear? Roomies too? Seems pretty casual, that's cool!

7. singer845

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    California, but attending college in Winchester VA
    when i was a freshman my roommate and i would both sleep naked

8. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

When I was in college and in the dorm, I/we walked from our rooms down the corridors to the gang showers/restroom naked. Some guys wore briefs or boxers but most naked and hung out with each other naked too. No big deal, it was all guys of same age.

9. Run7work2

Run7work2 Member

Albums:
    My experience is a lot like Ejacman's. When I was living in the college dorm, it was fairly common for us guys to walk from our rooms down the hall to the gang showers in the mornings either naked or with a towel draped around us. As far as the briefs versus boxers issue, I think it was an approximate 50/50 split between guys wearing briefs and those wearing boxers. I wore briefs and still do!

10. YoungHungMachine

YoungHungMachine New Member

Albums:
    Everyone here walks around in pants or shorts, no nudity or underwear, I really dont care, just answering the thread

11. hesastar18

hesastar18 New Member

Albums:
    gosh id love to see guys walk around in just briefs

12. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I lived in the dorm (2001-2002) ALL of the guys wore either boxers or boxer briefs. My floor was 96 freshmen, 64 men. No briefs. A lot of the guys walked around the men's sections wearing just boxers and a t-shirt quite often. Most of the guys went to the showers in boxers or a wrapped towel.

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Dear Nick,

I just wonder is all.

Love,
    -Nick

14. Toxic_scorpio09

Toxic_scorpio09 New Member

Definitely boxer briefs at SDSU.

15. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Has been so long ago it's hard to remember just who wore what style however this one dude (Wendell) wore tighty whities. I never saw him nude - but wanted to. He'd come to the room and "entertain" us by getting on the edge of one of the beds, throw his legs up and light his farts!

He looked like he was nicely endowed and I could see he was cut.

16. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I went to college starting in 1978. All guys wore briefs back then but few walked around in them. Well, I should say all the guys I saw in the locker room were briefed. Boxers were just starting to change the habits of guys, and I did see some boxers in the dorm on prep school guys. It's hard to imagine now any college guys walking around in briefs, tho' I try to imagine it when I can! I hate the fact that boxers are preferred; I think they're lame and that briefs are much hotter since you can see the bulge. I wish Madison Ave would start a campaign to bring back briefs as the main underwear of men... jockstraps too!

17. badgerii

badgerii New Member

Albums:
    There weren't many guys on our floor since it was a coed floor, but about half of us wore briefs around and the rest wore either boxer briefs or regular boxers. But like I said, I was on a mixed floor so I don't have the best perspective...

18. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

Very common. I lived on co-ed dorm floors earlier in this decade and we would think nothing of strolling to the shower in our boxers or boxer briefs. Everyone was used to seeing each other in various stages of undress so it wasn't a big deal.

In fact, I could come back in only a towel and get dressed with a room full of people without flashing them.

19. andrexx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have yet to see any briefs in my time at college. This is my second year in the dorms (though at different schools) and at both places, I see boxers or boxer briefs. It's actually a nice change as in high school, boxers were pretty much the rage. I usually wore briefs in high school (changed to boxer briefs shortly before college) so seeing other guys in boxer briefs is quite nice. Spandex boxer briefs (such as Under Armour) I see fairly frequently too, though more often in the gym, as expected.

20. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Doesn't sound like it's a fantasy since he is actually seeing guys wearing briefs again at his school.