guys in panties

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay....not my thing but I think it's cool that you are putting ot out there....no judgements here...

Agreed.

I used to experiment with various things: the look and feel of various things worn over the male genitals can be very appealing ... Either wearing something yourself, or seeing it on others ...

These days I prefer swim trunks, wetsuits, motorcycle leathers, lycra tights for gym and running, jockstraps.

But I would not judge harshly on anyone who does it another way. It's about being comfortable with your genitalia, and enjoying the management of their presentation into the world... It's all good.

:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not particularly into men in panties, but I'm not opposed to it either. If a man wanted it to excite me, he would have to be interested in power exchange, and I probably would want to incorporate more forms of crossdressing, especially if he didnt want to.

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
my "gf"who is a married guy lives for panties heels&thigh highs,Daddy's very indulgent,its erotic buying those&having them here,"she" has a whole wardrobe&wants more of course.first time I find it such a turn on.its probably the "girl"

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will always respect a person who us comfortable being themselves, but I just don't get it. Is it a comfort thing (there are men's underwear made out of silk and lace), is it a naughty thing ("I know I'm not supposed to be doing this"), a strong feminine side coming forth, or maybe something else? I would be greatful if someone could help me better understand it.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never wore panties. Never plan on wearing panties.Finding a man wearing girls panties is a enormous turn off to me.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried them on just for laughs once, but they weren't at all comfortable.

Tried a gf's nightgown once though at her request, and that was actually very cozy. Much moreso than a robe or pajamas.

I should get one of those Ebeneezer Scrooge style guy's nightgowns with the cap.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not particularly into men in panties, but I'm not opposed to it either. If a man wanted it to excite me, he would have to be interested in power exchange, and I probably would want to incorporate more forms of crossdressing, especially if he didnt want to.

I like this answer =-)

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I love to wear panties. If I had a different job I would wear 24/7 and 365. If you get the right cut and size panties can be real comfortable.

So you are a Leather & Lace kind of guy?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
If you get the right cut and size panties can be real comfortable.

That's what I've been trying to say for a while now. There's just a barrier that some men will never cross and no amount of convincing will work. But if you have an open mind, you might be surprised. If panties were uncomfortable, then I could not wear them. They HAVE to fit properly. Love 'em

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother in law is a flagman for a tree company. He wears panties, thongs etc everyday. His wife told me he likes showing he guys what kind he is wearing. She actualy buys them for him now as he was always wearing hers! I think the guy is bi myself. He wears pantyhose in the winter to stay warm. I they both wear them for sex. Kinda sexy and kinky if you ask me. I bet if the panties fit right they are more comfy than mens.

niji_oji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very hot, something about seeing a cock through the ever so constricting panties is such a turn on. And you have a lovely peacock!

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have got boxer shorts and briefs for when occasion demands. However 90% of the time I wear panties - knickers on my side of the pond - because they're about 100% more comfortable, are made of better fabric and hold my bits in nicely.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother in law is a flagman for a tree company. He wears panties, thongs etc everyday. His wife told me he likes showing he guys what kind he is wearing. She actualy buys them for him now as he was always wearing hers! I think the guy is bi myself. He wears pantyhose in the winter to stay warm. I they both wear them for sex. Kinda sexy and kinky if you ask me. I bet if the panties fit right they are more comfy than mens.

This fascinates me.
I'll wear highheels and makeup, but not panties. But I do know of this one guy who is a lawyer in my city...his wife drunkenly revealed it to me.
I love and respect anyone who's a lil out-of-the-box.

More power to you all!