guys in panties

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I will defend any man's right to wear whatever he wants. But why would panties "that fit right" be any more cimfortable than briefs that "fit right?"

Panties are generally lighter and thinner offering only minimal support. Even the most comfortable men's briefs are more supportive and feel more confining.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Mister2101

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find guys wearig panties quite sexy at times. Depends on the guy of course. Not an ill-fitting pair but a quality pair that looks good and fits.

Had a mate once who used to wear his wife's lacy knickers - mind you I was one of the few who n=knew.
Ha, yep, panties do have to fit well and be just that nice cut and filled out and can be really rather brief and high fitting as well. Sometimes wear just a g string and that's pretty cool and I always feel ultra sexy.
Did meat a guy in a truck stop one time a few years ago, muscular big and really strong looking, heavy beard growth and all that but he was wearing some skimpy ladies panties, fuck, that was a turn on and he wasn't a small boy either!

Reactions: bluebird700

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The ONLY way girl's panties on a guy would be a turn on ( for me ) is if the guy was a total macho, piggish take-charge kind of guy. Feminine submissive type and girls underclothes would be a total turn-off. Talking video here,, not in RL .

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love panties- and I don't think it makes anyone less a man. They feel great and they remind me how mush I love pussy! Just another way to get turned on. My wife and I actually traded underwear for a day and she wore mine!

Well that may be the key right there - straight men seem to be turned on by it, and I'm guessing their wives/girlfriends like it also? In that case I say "knock yourself out!"

I was in Mexico years ago in a gay bar with a darkroom in the back. I was young, drunk, and very horny, followed a very sexy Marlboro Man looking guy into the back, started feeling each other up, kissing, tearing at each others pants and when he opened his to reveal silky panties I went limp as a noodle. As much as I looked at his sexy face, hairy chest, and tried to get into it - it wasn't going to happen.......nope, panties don't do it for me :eek:...... not on men anyway, lol.