guys in the locker room

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
do most of the guys you see in the locker room shave, trim, or leave their bush alone?

I got to the Y and trimming may be in but the guys who use the locker room I go to didn't get the memo. Most of the guys do not shave or trim anything down there. What have you noticed?

D

deleted213967

I trim every 6-8 weeks. Completely shaved pubes on a grown-up guy look way too child-like for comfort.

At the central / downtown city clubs I observe more manscaping on guys (straight, gay, undecided, ...).

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a lot of lush bushes lately.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i trim the pubes, shave the hairs off the cock shaft and just around the base of the dick. shave the hairs off the balls, taint and butt. Plus shave the legs.

Most of this is done on the 'off peak' hours of my gym in the steam room. Sitting on a towel; Gillette Fusion. no shave cream needed. Keep the towel able to wiped back over the crotch when/if the steam room door opens. There's 2 second delay from when someone comes in to whether they can see anything; I know, I;ve tested this out (! lol)

Shave the legs 2x week; the balls/taint/ass once a week. Like the feel and the look. Plus, regular tanning.

Most of the guys I see in the shower are trimmed or natural. Thankfully, the shaved completely look seems to be losing favour. I trim once in awhile, but overall I like the natural look. It looks more manly to me. Guys who shave completely creep me out because they look more like pre-pubescent boys than men.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My personal preference is completely shaved balls, taint, and ass. I like a minimally-trimmed bush above the cock. Also like the perfect triangular shape of a thick cockbush.

Attachments

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My personal preference is completely shaved balls, taint, and ass. I like a minimally-trimmed bush above the cock. Also like the perfect triangular shape of a thick cockbush.
yup, very nice...

oh, you must have posted regarding the shaving! I was thinking something esle that is very nice.......:wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At my gym (scientific poll here!) most bushes are untrimmed, some lightly trimmed. (I can tell because the edges are even.) I've never seen a guy with shaved pubic hair or a shaved scrotum at my gym.

D

deleted213967

At my gym (scientific poll here!) most bushes are untrimmed, some lightly trimmed. (I can tell because the edges are even.) I've never seen a guy with shaved pubic hair or a shaved scrotum at my gym.

See me for advice on "How To Make Trimmed Pubes Look Untrimmed
: The Art of Naturalistic Manscaping."

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
See me for advice on "How To Make Trimmed Pubes Look Untrimmed: The Art of Naturalistic Manscaping."

Do tell Domisoldo .............. I don't personally care for the shaved or noticeably trimmed look, however if I don't shave/trim my shaft it really smarts when I get hair caught in a condom :eek: (and I'm not going to be giving up sex just for a hairy crotch, lol)

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
most guys at my gym do not shave or trim. some have ball hair that you could braid. i like a thick bush but a lot of long ball hair is a turn off.

D

deleted213967

Do tell Domisoldo .............. I don't personally care for the shaved or noticeably trimmed look, however if I don't shave/trim my shaft it really smarts when I get hair caught in a condom :eek: (and I'm not going to be giving up sex just for a hairy crotch, lol)

Hehe! I just use scissors and when I use the trimmer, I make sure the end result is ever-so-slightly asymmetrical.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Silly question but whats the taint?

Not a silly question ... it's a spot worth knowing about. It's the place between your balls and your asshole, also called your perineum. Feels real good if you stroke it just the right way when you're engaging in sex play of many different types...

Reactions: NudistFl