guys in the locker room

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A tongue on that area feels very good also.

Not a silly question ... it's a spot worth knowing about. It's the place between your balls and your asshole, also called your perineum. Feels real good if you stroke it just the right way when you're engaging in sex play of many different types...

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got just about the same routine - trim the pubes, shave the shaft and nuts. Leave the legs alone though...

Like you - usually done in the steam room in the off peak hours at the gym. If not - at home in a hot shower.

i trim the pubes, shave the hairs off the cock shaft and just around the base of the dick. shave the hairs off the balls, taint and butt. Plus shave the legs.

Most of this is done on the 'off peak' hours of my gym in the steam room. Sitting on a towel; Gillette Fusion. no shave cream needed. Keep the towel able to wiped back over the crotch when/if the steam room door opens. There's 2 second delay from when someone comes in to whether they can see anything; I know, I;ve tested this out (! lol)

Shave the legs 2x week; the balls/taint/ass once a week. Like the feel and the look. Plus, regular tanning.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Agree with houtx48 and others. Anything other than full-on hair is unnatural. The fully shaved look, especially on young men, seems woeful. Are they afraid of their manliness? Still want to be little boys (God forbid).

geofism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not a silly question ... it's a spot worth knowing about. It's the place between your balls and your asshole, also called your perineum. Feels real good if you stroke it just the right way when you're engaging in sex play of many different types...

Also called the Gooch where I'm from. (syd australia)