Guys in TV commercials

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by baldyboy8000, Dec 12, 2010.

1. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I had lots of time today to watch TV. Does anybody have any information on the guy buying the $2.00 package from Del Taco? Also, the guy doing the new Geico commercial. They are both good looking.

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

sorry, i meant the guy in the state farm insurance commercial

3. mk11mk

mk11mk New Member

Albums:
    I wonder about the Old Spice guy ... I saw he said he wears NOTHING under his towel!

4. lee_131

lee_131 New Member

the guy in the pizza hut commercial that turns his coupon into a seal, then barks. damn is he cute

5. joe1

joe1 Member

I am wondering about the guy in the new Target Christmas ad where he and his wife/gf are hiding gifts from each other. (The voiceover is singing "you'll never find my Christmas" )He hides one under the hat on the snowman outside. HE is adorable!! Anyone know who he is?

6. DAMP1

DAMP1 Member

Albums:
    One of my fav's is the Staples commercial where a young guy in the office is talked into shaking the copy machine refill - while two mature men poke each other and watch his butt jumping up and down........ its cute and quite gay...

7. Meniscus

Gold Member

8. DFWHungBlkGay

DFWHungBlkGay New Member

That actor is Michael Zegen. He plays Tommy Gavin's nephew, Damien, in Rescue Me.

9. gr3

gr3 Member

Have you seen that (ridiculous) Lexus for Christmas ad where the dutiful wife gives hubby a new Lexus in the ultra modern glass-walled living room? He's got a pair of pajama pants on...when he turns to see the surprise, reveals the most incredible ass, Merry Christmas!

10. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

interesting, thanks guys.
    does it appear to you that guys on tv are showing more bulge? Now if they would show more chest hair.

11. Betomartinez

Betomartinez New Member

The State Farm guy is Eddie Matos. Very hot guy!

Attached Files:

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    If he tries to smile any harder in those commercials his head is going to explode.

13. agnslz

Gold Member

A guy from a commercial who I like, and who also shows chest hair, is David Spade's neighbor in the 7-UP commercial. He's leaning against the fence shirtless asking David Spade if he can take a dip in his pool. The commercial ends with him jumping in the pool.

I don't know the guy's name, and I've searched YouTube and the 7-UP site for the commercial, but to no avail. The thing is, he caught my eye before in commercials he did for Holiday Inn a few years ago. I even made a thread about those commercials here on LPSG back then. In one of the commercials he showed off his chest hair while sitting in a hot tub.

He was also featured supposedly fully naked in a skit on Jay Leno's primetime show last year. The skit is called "iJay" and in it Jay Leno gets caught in a fight between a couple at their home. He tries to leave and opens a door only to see a guy hiding behind it naked (a guy who the wife was having an affair with). He quickly shuts the door, but the guy is so excited to see Jay that he comes out fully naked to meet him. There's a blur over his privates, but you can obviously make out that he's wearing flesh-toned underwear. Anyway, he stands there for a while showing off his furry chest.

I've been obsessed lately with trying to find out who this guy is and getting a copy of the 7-UP commercial, so if anyone can help with that, please do.:biggrin1:

The Holiday Inn commercials are still available on YouTube. Here is the commercial with him in the hot tub. You can find all the others by searching "Holiday Inn business guys". And here is a link to the "iJay" skit, also on YouTube.

14. 1Steve

1Steve Member

Albums:
    The commercial is available here:
    Staples Muscle Commercial on Yahoo! Video

15. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

i haven't seen the 7-up commercial.

16. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I have seen the commercial several times...it's Progresso soup...the guy leaning against wall in bulging green shorts...saying "tell my wife to enjoy the view".

17. carolinabig

carolinabig New Member

The black guy in the ALLSTATE comercial. He like his voice and the print is nice as well.

18. cutthefx

cutthefx Member

Albums:
  19. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Today I watched 'Price is Right'. There is a new permanent announcer...George (Gray..i think). He sat in one of the prizes to be given away. He is a good looking guy showing a nice package.

20. poppinfresh

poppinfresh New Member

the hot aztec or mayan at the top of the pymaid at the end of the car commerical.