Guys in TV commercials

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fabio looks so hot in the dominos pizza ad.

I couldn't agree with you more! I was in love with Fabio from the day one on Top Chef.

Just watched HGTV's 'Bath Crashers' with Matt Munenster. He is not only nice to look at, but his voice is fantastic. Just wish I could find more of him.

Matt Muenster could get it any way, any time. He's just too sexy...and funny. That's the kicker.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tim Kang is fucking gorgeous. I don't ever remember seeing him in commercials, but he's basically the only reason I've been watching The Mentalist. (Though I DO like the fact that Michael Rady is on there now - he and TK need more scenes together :rolleyes:)

USPS spokes-carrier is my pick for hot commercial guy.

USPS "Clown" - YouTube

oh, and Tim Kang (currently on the Mentalist). I loved all of his commercials and was so glad he got on a regular show.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cute and stupid?

Basically. Neighbor's probably ten yrs or so older than the Ocean Spray guy, but their looks and bodies are similar (yes, neighbor has a hot tub and I peek, lol), and Neighbor's a nice guy but not the brightest lamp in the fixture. :tongue:

music106

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know who the guy is in the Delsym commercial is? Really nice looking and appears to have a nice package.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How can no one on this thread have mentioned the Orbitz guy in the white suit!??? I think he´s DREEEEAMY!! (brief Sandra Dee moment there...)